Thread: PSN Exchange for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

PSN Exchange for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

I just wanted to know if there is anyone here who has started with the PSN then do let me know about it that would be better for me that’s what I am saying here, so what I am saying is that it would be better if you all a can share the PSN ids with me so that I can get some knowledge about the same that’s what I want to say here. So hope you have understood what I am saying here. So I want to play this game in the PSB so if anyone interested then let m know about it as soon as possible.

Re: PSN Exchange for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I just wanted to know if there is anyone here who has started with the PSN then do let me know about it that would be better for me that’s what I am saying here, so what I am saying is that it would be better if you all a can share the PSN ids with me so that I can get some knowledge about the same that’s what I want to say here. So hope you have understood what I am saying here. So I want to play this game in the PSB so if anyone interested then let m know about it as soon as possible.
    Everyone have their own psn ids so what I can say is that you all can tell everyone to personally PM you their ids so that you can start playing with them. So that would be a much better option here that’s what I feel here.

So do tell them to do that, this is what I want to say here as a responsible member of this thread.

Can anyone here tell me what is wii clan, I don’t have any idea about the game and hence I am asking this question with you all, so do reply on the same that what I want to say here.

Wii clan is mostly used for loading wii game son ps3 console many of the player do have formats that does gets supported in the wii only and hence what they do is play the game in the wii only now when they want to play it in the ps3 as well because of some of the counter parts are not having wii at that time Wii clan is used effectively, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you have got the necessary information on the wii clan that’s what I want to say here, so hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Wii clan is mostly used for loading wii game son ps3 console many of the player do have formats that does gets supported in the wii only and hence what they do is play the game in the wii only now when they want to play it in the ps3 as well because of some of the counter parts are not having wii at that time Wii clan is used effectively, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you have got the necessary information on the wii clan that’s what I want to say here, so hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok is that so I was not knowing about the same, appreciate the efforts that you have taken here to have a look at the said problem and hence thanks a ton for the same that’s what I am saying here.

So this is what I want to say here.