Thread: Changing the name for ingame of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Changing the name for ingame of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Just tell me guys if it is possible to do that or not that’s what I want to ask here guys so that’s what I want to say here, anyways what’s your take on the same do let me know about the same that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here.

So do let me know if that is possible to change the name for the ingame that’s what I am asking here do reply on the same. Waiting for the response.

Re: Changing the name for ingame of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Ok that’s a nice question that you raised about the ingame, yes ingame is a very crucial part of the game that’s completely agreed hopefully we should not be able to change the name ingame. That’s what I am hoping for, so lets hope that it turns out to be true over here, that’s what I want to say here. So do reply to me accordingly over here. Waiting for the response from you all.

No I don’t think so you will be able to change the name at all, that’s what I have heard of here. Since your PSN account is linked to your multiplayer account. So that’s why I don’t think so you will be able to change the name at all in the game, that’s what I want to say here. So that’s it from my side for you I hope you have got the necessary information for the same that’s it from my side for you and anything else that you need to know about the game then please do feel free to ask over here.

The only thing that you can change is the tags and nothing else. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. So don’t try to change the name because you will be unsuccessful in doing that, I am sure about it.

I hope you are talking about the clan tags and if that is the case then I am very much happy that only tags are getting changed and not the name otherwise it would be a very stressful task of changing the name at each and every interval that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.