Thread: Videos for the gameplay of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Videos for the gameplay of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

I am here to show some videos of the gameplay that I have for the game so here is the video that I would like to post here so do have a look at the videos that I am posting here. So do give me some comments on what do you all want to say here, do give me some suggestions over here. Waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Videos for the gameplay of Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    I am here to show some videos of the gameplay that I have for the game so here is the video that I would like to post here so do have a look at the videos that I am posting here. So do give me some comments on what do you all want to say here, do give me some suggestions over here. Waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here.
    Ok that’s a nice gameplay that you have given here I would want to ask that how was the experience playing the game I mean what were the levels that you had encountered while playing the game that’s what I am saying here.

So do answer out the question that I have asked here.

Making use of the regular sig, and also the ak in the game does makes it worse that’s what I am saying here so don’t know if it will be benefiting any one of them that’s what I want to say here, so that’s what I want to say here.
    It did not impress me much over here so rather I would say that I will stick with the different game that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you. This is what I felt about the game.

I am just wondering if they can go beyond this level I mean the game does not makes any kind of impression at all that’s what the problem is over here, so what I am saying is that the first impression of the game did not find me any interest at all in the game and hence I am saying that I did not like a thing about this game and hence I am trying my best to avoid this game over here this is what I want to say here, so don’t know what do you all have to say about the same. This is what I felt about the game anyways I want to say I will not try and look forward for in the game that’s what I can say here.

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    Yes I have played the game and I don’t think so why do you all feel that the game is not good I would advise you to start playing the game and then comment anything on the same that’s what I want to say here.

The first 8 levels of the game are very much difficult to play the game and I must say that crossing the first 8 level of the game is a difficult thing in itself. Snipe and run that’s the ultimate thing that you have to do in this map that’s what you should be doing over here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here. I would say that you first try and play the game and then feel about comment something about the game because unless and until you play the game you will not understand what the game actually is.

Hit detect in your console is very much weak and does proves to be effective at all in the game so I would say that you should try the same with the wii then only you will be getting some idea about the game I mean what it is and what it can contain in the game so my experience with the wii was quite good and hence I enjoyed a lot in the game I am sure you will do as well that’s what my feeling is.