Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What kind of unlocks are there in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Video Games

Old 03-11-2011

What kind of unlocks are there in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

So thatís the question for you I mean I donít know what kind of unlocks are there I the game thatís what I am asking you all, so are there classic GE unlocks with guns? Or will be able to get the earn points in the game thatís what I am asking here? So what do you all have to say about the same, I mean if you do have some replies for the same then do reply to me accordingly over here then that would be much better for me thatís what I am saying here.

So please do answer me out as if what do you all have to say about the same, I am waiting for the replies from you all over here.

Old 03-11-2011

Re: What kind of unlocks are there in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

You are able to unlock only when you have reached level 50 in the game thatís what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís what I am saying here. So once you have reache level 50 you will be getting unlocking codes for the different weapons in the genre so thatís what the information I have got for you all and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask over here I will try and answer it out for you thatís what I am saying here.

As such I havenít cross that much levels in the game so it is a very difficult thing for me to tell which kind of unlocks are there in the game, thatís it from my side for you all.
Old 03-11-2011

Ok I wanted to know what after level 50? I mean what to do after that, I think this is the most important phase that I want to know so do reply accordingly on the same thatís what I am saying here. So if it was possible then do answer it out for me thatís what I am saying here.
Old 03-11-2011

Now when you hit level 50 in the game thatís the time where you have to go and target the specialization/prestige. At the max you can get a silenced pistols. Now let me give you a brief introduction f what you will be getting to see as the level progresses as what I am saying here is that in level 17 you will be getting the PCL, in level 27 you will be getting mine sweeper, in level 36 bio boost, level 49- Moonraker Laser. So here is the split up range of weapons that you will be getting with each and every level thatís what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you.
Old 03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
Now when you hit level 50 in the game thatís the time where you have to go and target the specialization/prestige. At the max you can get a silenced pistols. Now let me give you a brief introduction f what you will be getting to see as the level progresses as what I am saying here is that in level 17 you will be getting the PCL, in level 27 you will be getting mine sweeper, in level 36 bio boost, level 49- Moonraker Laser. So here is the split up range of weapons that you will be getting with each and every level thatís what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you.
Ok then with the short description that you have given here I think unlocking is with the different levels in the game thatís what I want to say here, ok so if that is so then I will have to take a long time before finalizing the levels and also unlocking the weapons as well.
Old 03-11-2011

I think so in the level 8 we will be able to view all the weapons of the game there only so thatís what I am saying here. So hope you all do understand what I am saying here thatís what I want to say here.

Now I donít want that at all to do over there so I would be simply going with the unlocking step by step, thatís what I am saying here. So hope that does gets completed over here.
Old 03-11-2011

I havenít come across any grenade launcher in te game so thatís what the actual question is in the game and hence I want to know it from you whether I would be getting or not in the game so if you all do have some replies for the same then do give me a fitting reply for the same. I want to know in which level would I bet getting the same? thatís what I want to know so do reply on the same waiting for the response from you all thatís what I want to say here.

I also want to know where can I find the Terralite III and Stauger UA-1 as well, where could I find it? Waiting for the response from your side.
Old 03-11-2011

Grenade Launcher would be available for you in the last unlock for Assault class, so that is the place where you can get it fro sure. While the Terralite III you will be getting in the round burst mode only there is no other way by which you would be able to get that, so thatís what I want to say here, so hope the suggested answer from my side was helpful for you, thatís what I am saying here, so thatís it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,