Thread: What kind of unlocks are there in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

What kind of unlocks are there in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

So that’s the question for you I mean I don’t know what kind of unlocks are there I the game that’s what I am asking you all, so are there classic GE unlocks with guns? Or will be able to get the earn points in the game that’s what I am asking here? So what do you all have to say about the same, I mean if you do have some replies for the same then do reply to me accordingly over here then that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here.

So please do answer me out as if what do you all have to say about the same, I am waiting for the replies from you all over here.

Re: What kind of unlocks are there in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

You are able to unlock only when you have reached level 50 in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I am saying here. So once you have reache level 50 you will be getting unlocking codes for the different weapons in the genre so that’s what the information I have got for you all and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask over here I will try and answer it out for you that’s what I am saying here.

As such I haven’t cross that much levels in the game so it is a very difficult thing for me to tell which kind of unlocks are there in the game, that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok I wanted to know what after level 50? I mean what to do after that, I think this is the most important phase that I want to know so do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. So if it was possible then do answer it out for me that’s what I am saying here.

Now when you hit level 50 in the game that’s the time where you have to go and target the specialization/prestige. At the max you can get a silenced pistols. Now let me give you a brief introduction f what you will be getting to see as the level progresses as what I am saying here is that in level 17 you will be getting the PCL, in level 27 you will be getting mine sweeper, in level 36 bio boost, level 49- Moonraker Laser. So here is the split up range of weapons that you will be getting with each and every level that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Now when you hit level 50 in the game that’s the time where you have to go and target the specialization/prestige. At the max you can get a silenced pistols. Now let me give you a brief introduction f what you will be getting to see as the level progresses as what I am saying here is that in level 17 you will be getting the PCL, in level 27 you will be getting mine sweeper, in level 36 bio boost, level 49- Moonraker Laser. So here is the split up range of weapons that you will be getting with each and every level that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok then with the short description that you have given here I think unlocking is with the different levels in the game that’s what I want to say here, ok so if that is so then I will have to take a long time before finalizing the levels and also unlocking the weapons as well.

I think so in the level 8 we will be able to view all the weapons of the game there only so that’s what I am saying here. So hope you all do understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.

Now I don’t want that at all to do over there so I would be simply going with the unlocking step by step, that’s what I am saying here. So hope that does gets completed over here.

I haven’t come across any grenade launcher in te game so that’s what the actual question is in the game and hence I want to know it from you whether I would be getting or not in the game so if you all do have some replies for the same then do give me a fitting reply for the same. I want to know in which level would I bet getting the same? that’s what I want to know so do reply on the same waiting for the response from you all that’s what I want to say here.

I also want to know where can I find the Terralite III and Stauger UA-1 as well, where could I find it? Waiting for the response from your side.

Grenade Launcher would be available for you in the last unlock for Assault class, so that is the place where you can get it fro sure. While the Terralite III you will be getting in the round burst mode only there is no other way by which you would be able to get that, so that’s what I want to say here, so hope the suggested answer from my side was helpful for you, that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you.