Thread: Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

So that’s the title and my question as well for you all, as from my side I have got the codes to unlock HUGO DRAX and also one kind of pistol as well In the game that’s what I have got here in the game so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways I am very much interested in knowing what do you all have got in the codes that’s what I am waiting for here, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways do give me a reply on the same. reply to me accordingly over here waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same.

Re: Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Dude I am not understanding why are you so confused about the said matter that’s a normal thing for sure that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all do understand what I am saying here.

So nothing to worry if you have started the game then do not forget to add me ion the psn as well, it will be fun playing this game together that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Dude if you were not knowing then let me tell you it is ps3 exclusive DLC that’s what I am saying here and everyone would be getting the same dlc and nothing else I don’t find any changes at all in the same, so that’s what I am saying here.

So hope you all do understand what I want to say here that’s it from my side for you. Anything else that you need to know about the game then please do feel free to ask me over here that’s what I am saying here. So that’s it from my side for you.