Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Video Games

Old 03-11-2011

Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

So thatís the title and my question as well for you all, as from my side I have got the codes to unlock HUGO DRAX and also one kind of pistol as well In the game thatís what I have got here in the game so thatís what I want to say here. Anyways I am very much interested in knowing what do you all have got in the codes thatís what I am waiting for here, so thatís what I want to say here, anyways do give me a reply on the same. reply to me accordingly over here waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same.

Old 03-11-2011

Re: Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Dude I am not understanding why are you so confused about the said matter thatís a normal thing for sure thatís what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here thatís what I want to say here. So hope you all do understand what I am saying here.

So nothing to worry if you have started the game then do not forget to add me ion the psn as well, it will be fun playing this game together thatís what I am saying here.
Old 03-11-2011

Re: Have everyone got the same downloadable character in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Dude if you were not knowing then let me tell you it is ps3 exclusive DLC thatís what I am saying here and everyone would be getting the same dlc and nothing else I donít find any changes at all in the same, so thatís what I am saying here.

So hope you all do understand what I want to say here thatís it from my side for you. Anything else that you need to know about the game then please do feel free to ask me over here thatís what I am saying here. So thatís it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,