Thread: What is your best record in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

What is your best record in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

So that’s what the question I am asking with you all so what do you all have to say about the same can you all please reply to me on the same I have started with the game on my ps3. Right now my score is 20-7 and many of the kills were from the ak 47. So that’s what i want to say here. So as such I am very happy with my performance so I want to know if that is possible do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: What is your best record in Goldeneye 007 Reloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    So that’s what the question I am asking with you all so what do you all have to say about the same can you all please reply to me on the same I have started with the game on my ps3. Right now my score is 20-7 and many of the kills were from the ak 47. So that’s what i want to say here. So as such I am very happy with my performance so I want to know if that is possible do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    My score is 21-4 that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. Well I must congratulate you that you hae achieved the scores with the ak 47 but I have achieved this score with the sly.

So I think that’s the difference between me and you about the same, so hope you did understand what I am saying over here that’s it from my side for you.

You know what I happened to win the 5 conflict matches and that too in a row. I have got to the score 20-5 twice that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here.

So I just got a hand of it and I am thinking to apply it for each and every matches, that’s what I am saying here. So hope that was enough for you all, that’s it from my side for you.

Guys I am having some problems with the game over here so the thing is that when I score the 20-2, 20-5, 20-6 then what it does is that it makes the lobby leave and hence I am in a confused state of mind over here that’s what I am saying here, so what I want to say is that if I want to get into some kind of conflict lobby then I will not be able to do that at all, that’s what I am saying here. So overall there are 2 lobby and I am not able to get into another one at all, that’s what the biggest problem over here that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am trying to say here that’s it from my side for you.

The highlight of the game for me was to kill 5 people at one time and that too with the timed mines that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here.

That’s what I want to say here, anyways I have been able to reach 20-8 using the sly and ak defaults that’s what the achievement is in the game, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here, so hope this was enough for you all.

I have reached the 19-4 level on archives and I have played it on segs that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here. The silencer is quite good and hence what I can say is that it helps LOADS on not getting killed by 8 people at once. That’s what I want to say here.

So I would advise you to go with the weapons and hence you should have a check about the same that’s what I am saying here, so hope that was much clear for you. So go ahead and use up the segs that’s what you should be doing here, that’s it from my side for you. So do have a good look at the same that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t understand how did you get that such kind of weapon that’s what I am asking here, so if you all can reply to me ion the same then that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here, so do tell me if you have some good replies for the same that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    I don’t understand how did you get that such kind of weapon that’s what I am asking here, so if you all can reply to me ion the same then that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here, so do tell me if you have some good replies for the same that’s what I want to say here.
    I think it is already there in the game that’s what I am saying here, yes a couple of unlocks in the game will be able to give you that kind of weapons in the game so this is what I want to say here, that’s what I want to say here, so hope that was enough for you all.

However from my end I haven’t used that kind of weapons AK and SLY are the common weapons that I have used and I would love to have them in the game I don’t want to get in to the high end games that’s what I am saying here. So hope that was enough for you all.