Thread: Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter Epic Fail

Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter Epic Fail

This is very sad. I cannot wait for the day while the lawsuits begin to occur against the developers / publishers who incorrectly advertise the done products and after that release them to unwary customers. All those who accept that games are released with bugs and patches after the norm, which are part of the problem. No pre-game, do not accept this BS. It is exactly this kind of garbage that leads people to pirate games. It is very sad that it has come to this as Kerberos was one of my favorite developers. Now they have joined the ranks of EA and other crap all companies.

Re: Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter Epic Fail

It's true. As bad as the beta was the blatant lie that was to make sure you buy a game I knew I would not be completed or ready is what is really getting to me now. There are certainly going to be any real financial reaction it though. I agree, however, is prepared games, even when dealing with promises of "free" or DLC cute trinkets. Sorry Kerberus support and the paradox of this version so bad. You cannot reward this type of business ethics.

I have been a bit negative towards Mecron so late, but I do not have lied to us, yet. I agree there is a mistake. Until we have the version that says Kerberos is the aim of liberation, first, all we can do is be patient and see. Then and only then can we tell if we were lied to or not. At this point, it is a mistake. It is when the games are released unfinished patches had to wait months or a year later, the game is released, it should be acceptable. But why do I have the feeling that the version that is supposed to be released, we'll be back to where we are currently complaining of an incomplete product. I truly wish this is not the case.

They released the game and immediately apologized for it being a beta version of age. Then they release an update saying it is the release version and is worse than the old version that came out first. No menu items? They knew what they were doing when they released him and instead of taking charge of what they put on a dog and pony show of a load error rather than admit that they sold a game that we want to do beta testing.

I played for two hours now. Yes you can block, which is annoying, but to save regularly helps out a bit here and I imagine that accidents are the highest priority for the patch on Monday. Lack ingame menu option is not good either, but when running the game from the pitcher has a job options tab there. A few tools would be deeply appreciated, but I handled to work most things alter so check statistics and with the assist of a few entries sotspedia. To be honest I had a lot of fun so far and I truly like a few of the changes and improved graphics. I personally was expecting a lot of bugs and problems with the release version, my preorder was primarily to support Kerberos and give them the resources needed to solve. And as I said, even enjoy this version.

Only repeated a few times and you might even manage to convince yourself (which does not sound very convinced now). As for me, well, a patch of today would induce me of his devotion. The whole thing else is just words useless than the memorable fart in the wind. I think we should have seen the signs on the state of the game, because everyone was there. The largest of these was the lack of real video game; almost all we had been the same videos all this time 2-4. The lack of real information about what's in the game before its release. We got some general explanations, but nothing major! Only these two should only sign we have shown that they were secret because the game is not over. Instead, I thought they were trying to surprise us.