Thread: Which Music is to be include in ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Which Music is to be include in ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Hi friends. I have purchased the game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ and have install it in my Computer and I play this twice a day, so guys I want to know about the music’s available there in the game, and also any of the songs or the music’s you people like to make it include in this game to make the game more interesting or any of the suggestion for the music’s used in this game or any of the ideas behind these Topic you want to share then please do the reply for this.

Re: Which Music is to be include in ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

This game has its inbuilt music’s feature that has its own importance and also they are quite good and well suitable for the levels and for the position in this game. There is the great combination for the music’s have included in this game. So finally I can say only that if the Metal songs will be there then it is the best one for the game to play and to enjoy the game.

Yes this is nice to hear that the game have the soundtrack, and also I have heard that the game publisher are launching soundtrack CD included in the retail version. Which is their only for the UK. But there are the some of the tracks which are there right now in this game that have their own status for making the game more attractive.

The inbuilt song tracks I like the most is the Seastone-Themes songs which is good to hear while playing the game. Although it is 1:30 second track but it is good to hear that track in this game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ beside this tracks there are also three more tracks for the game in different levels for this game.

I love to play the Song of Death in one of the area where the Skelton king is there sitting, as we reach over that stage thi9s songs play this is my best one from these game.

If the Kingart is have to include the best song in this game then it is best part of this game that the game should implements the latest rocking musics like ‘linkin park’ because the track for this ‘linkin park’ is well suitable for the gaming section. But whatever the reason may be the games still have the best track that I like the most while playing the game.