Thread: Patch 1.03 is available for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Patch 1.03 is available for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Hey I have heard about the new release for the game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ and I am very much excited about this game, recently my friends told me about the Patch 1.03 for this game. So I don’t know where to get this Patch 1.03 for this game for my BOX, so if yo7u guys have any of the information about this then please does the reply for this topic. Since I have visited several of the sites but not get the option or anything related to this patch version for this game. So any of the suggestion or the ideas from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Patch 1.03 is available for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

According to my suggestion the patch is only appropriate for the BOXED VERSION of the game and this is sold by Lace Mamba Global in some of the territories, but if you have already downloaded the digital edition then there is no need to get the patch, because this version of the digital edition is already patched.

The patch is the improvements for the digital version the following thing can be seen in the patch 1.03 is that
    • Presence of English sub-titles
    • Quick character switch is possible over here in this version
    • Dead-end in chapter 4 in the cave of the earth mistake is corrected
    • Several mistake that leads to crash-bugs associated with the English voice is fixed - Rare audio problems in videos reduced

The patch version is best for those people, who have the BOXED VERSION of the game, so for them the patch version is the plus point because the patch versions have lots of the improvements from the digital version. So the people can download the patch from the official side and then they run setup.exe to install it!

The Patch version for this game is the improvement for the digital version in this version the small bugs that are in the Digital version are fixed ad also in these version there is sub-title is there and the character switching is also possible and this version is only available for the BOXED gamer. The little crash whatever there in the digital version is fixed over here in this Patch.