Thread: Which is best Sonic Generations or Sonic Colors

Which is best Sonic Generations or Sonic Colors

So what you guys says about this? What do you think? Which is better Generations or Colors for this game? If I talk about me than as per me Generations is better than colors.

Re: Which is best Sonic Generations or Sonic Colors

Generations makes better use of their areas in 3D by adding more space and platforms. Modern controls Sonic, while not perfect, are not as ethereal as colors, as evidenced by the lack of a double jump. Classic Sonic 2D design keeps the colors play a little better and more suitable for that. The story somehow feels even lighter, but without any jokes induce chills. There is no better graphics. This is an improvement in almost all respects, with only heads, music, Super Sonic and length to be at comparable levels. Speaking of the latter, some of the missions are great, others are meh, and the collection of red rings for these missions, additional art and music seems much more rewarding than the opening stage of Sonic simulator which gives (a somewhat useless) Super Sonic At the end of them all. That said, is easily the best modern Sonic game hands down.

I do not know, I have not played yet. But from what I've seen, it seems almost as good. Looking back, Unleashed has many more strengths than I realized (Werehog haters hate, that was fun for me), but definitely generations seems a worthy successor. One thing that colors the Wii and Sonic 4 Generations made me need was, however, which is the step by step sequence, as in the classics. In Sonic 4 you can push Y to advance to the next stage, and colors were no way to confront Wii. Somewhat like this would be great for generations if you wanted to take a quick breeze through Act 1 or 2 of the Law of the game.

Generations is by far better. The colors in the first wii it made no sense. Plus it had the power to fool things were not so good. Only problem with the generations could be used in several stages.

Generations is better than the color as per me. The types of zones in 3D I've seen in generations until now makes me very happy. Just what I wanted to see in some respects. I urge you to do somewhat Sega's new Sonic classic motor beyond this game.

Although I love the colors, I must say I prefer the colors generations. Generations was much more fun for me to play wise, because I had a greater sense of excitement and speed than I was Metal Gear, and Generations has sections in 3D better than Metal Gear. It was a great challenge, both in the classic gameplay and modern Sonic generations.

Generations of distance. They had more than color 3D platform. I liked the colors and found it very fun to play through, but one thing I wanted to see used in the mechanical style of play most 3D platform broke, similar to adventure games. This game really did a great job of that in this game and am excited to see this most 3D Sonic games that uses style modern Sonic game. This generator made an even greater improvement for a game that was an improvement.

Color is typically in 2D. Generations are very classical with modern 3D. A color is a much more tranquil slow. You can take your time with the game as it is not as quick as the generations. With that said, generations requires rapid input by the user as it moves at breakneck speeds. I do not really like some of the level design in modern generations, but classic is epic. Genre Classical> Colors> modern generations.