Thread: Final boss so poorly done in Sonic Generations

Final boss so poorly done in Sonic Generations

Anyone play this game yet? This is really great game as per me but the final boss is really annoying or as I state in my title, so poorly done. I was generally enjoying this game until the last encounter. The objectives were indistinct, the controls were pulp, and all the side characters were shouting advice continually. Compared to the Nega Wisp Armor from Colors, this was whole bung. By the time you got to the part in Colors' last boss where the orchestrated edition of the main theme kicks in, you completely needed to cheer! As of the time eater boss, I had no thought what was even occurring! So yeah, way to have such a stinker of a last boss in your or else good anniversary game Sonic Team.

Re: Final boss so poorly done in Sonic Generations

It was just boosting to the boss, shunning obstacles along the way, and attacking it in its weak point. It was basically Nega Wisp Armor meets Finalhazard, and I somewhat enjoyed it. At a standstill it's one of the weaker points of the game, but that's because the game is splendid.

It had to be an addition. I at a standstill don't get the source of the Time Eater. It appeared so hurried. Possibly they were focusing so much on the remaining of the game. That's my thought. I as well would have liked a few heroic final boss music like in Unleashed or Colors (possibly it was good, but it wasn't memorable sufficient for me to actually memorize).

The objective being indistinct isn't anything new or mainly worth gripping about too much. The trouble does turn up in what it is you're probable to do. That boss was very tough for me for a few reasons. It appeared cool and it wasn't bad but it's most definitely a feeble point. I liked what they had to do in the Unleashed 360 boss better even. It was annoying for the right reasons and artistically executed. I could've done devoid of the X-Button spam at the end though.

I loved it. Eater boss long struggle is undoubtedly one of my, if not my favorite boss fight of Sonic super good! Eater As cools as long as you start playing with time during the fight, and you start to go slow.

That's exactly what I mean by unclear goals. Do not know what to do. When time stops, what exactly is happening? Is there a threat not? From what I could say that was not even an attack. Normally, when a chief slows time, some elements still move at normal speeds (projectiles or whatever). Slowing everything down eh no, nothing. I mean everything was badly organized and poorly executed. The characters were awkwardly placed on the screen, especially in the 2D view. There was even a reason to change the outlook? I like the idea and agree it should be there, since the game was about 2d vs 3d game, but the way it was used made no sense. A variation in the end of the world would make sense much more. If you're going to move to a 2D plane, give me some rocks to prevent or missile guidance. He made his attack until position? This boss fight, the only danger was running out of rings that were almost impossible to see. All this was so together that a slap is insulting. It's barely playable.

Agreed, especially with the last part. I thought change was good for 2D only get rings. I had trouble collecting them in 3D space. As per me, the classic Sonic should have had a head over his own. But that would also mean a new world in three stages.

I thought it was pretty good. Very bad omens. Unlike most of the final boss music (in the Sonic games) you just copied the main themes of the orchestra and or rock. However, it is better than perfect chaos phase 2. And the music of Sonic 4, near the end of June the sound was quite annoying. They are shouting instructions. They keep saying that "it is a shot messenger!" again and again. I'm bad, it's good to see and hear them all again, but goodness!

Modern Sonic titles have all the time appeared to be dubious final battles, I suppose that even the generations is not resistant to this effect, but I am certain that is at a standstill an amazing game regardless. I did enjoy the final boss of Heroes though.

I guess these random bursts messenger vaccines and other things can be new and fun things for everyone to make fun of, but, my God, after it ran out of rings as the 7th time, I was hoping that Tikal or someone tell me exactly what I must do to defeat the boss. The screen being so far zoom did many favors either. In any case, I finally won. Kind of a bitter way to end a Sonic game otherwise pleasant.