Thread: Do you think that English subtitle is not there in the Cutscene for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Do you think that English subtitle is not there in the Cutscene for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

I have purchased the game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ and it is the best game, recently I have completed the entire level for the game it really enjoyable to play this game but however I have not seen the sub-title or any of such thing at the Cutscene of this game. So I am little bit confused about the climax of the game and I have also seen that the sub-title is there while playing the game but why it is not there in the cut-scene. So guys are there any way to get the sub-title over there in the cut-scene or they have not implements such feature. So if you guys have any of the ideas or information about these then please let me know about this topic.

Re: Do you think that English subtitle is not there in the Cutscene for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

According to my suggestion this is the greatest adventure game of the year from King Art, this game have several of the things that is good and interesting while playing this game the user get various surprise and really impress with this game. So according to me there is no option or the steps to have the subtitle for the cutscene in this game but however the game is best from other side, so you just enjoy the game and if you really want to know about the Cutscene then you can go for the videos and the Articles for this game.

Re: Do you think that English subtitle is not there in the Cutscene for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

There are no such things in this game but you can take the help of some of the tech guys which have the best hand on the internal setting for the game there may be the chances that the games have the subtitle for the Cutscene. Since there are the subtitles in the game so because of that it may be the chances for having the subtitle for the climax for this game.

Yes this is true that the game is good for playing the animation and the character also well used in this game to make the more interesting there the option for the English sub-title in this game at the time of the Cutscene in this game.

In the digital version for this game even I have not seen the Sub-title for the Cutscene in this game. Although there is the English sub-title in between the game when you are playing the game from starting to the end wherever necessary there are the sub-title. But the main climaxes for the Digital version of this game don’t have any of the sub-title that really the weak point for this game. But finally I have heard about the Patch version that is the extension for this game that means that whatever the small bug in this game are fixed in the Patch for these games. So finally I get the sub-title for the Cutscene of the game, for the more information on this Patch version visit
    Patch 1.03 is available for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’