Thread: How to buy or download the digital edition for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

How to buy or download the digital edition for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Hi friends recently I have heard about the game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ so I have seen the demo for this game and I have like it very much, so I have try to download the trail edition but not able to get it completely. So I have visited for several site for this purpose but not get successes so if you guys have any of the information about this game that from where to download the digital edition or what are the requirement for this game then please do the reply.

Re: How to buy or download the digital edition for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Yes even I also have seen the demo for this game I think this is the best game from the King Art, the animation and the sound effect for this game is really impressive so if you wan to download this game then you can simply visit the official site for these game there are the option available for the full digital download for this game. So if you want to get the best Digital version so go to the official site.

Re: How to buy or download the digital edition for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

According to my experience if you are planning to get this game then you have to make the verification for the internet connection and the speed provided by the internet connection because the speed for this game to download directly from the server you should have the perfect speed that help to download the game perfectly without any of the issue and also if the speed is fast then there is less chances for the connection n lost and something like that issue. So get the Digital edition of this game simply from the official site of The Book of Unwritten Tales.

This are the following requirement if you try to download the game so the minimum requirement of this game to be downloaded is that the bandwidth for the network should be between 2.5MB/s and 250KB/s. And if the Network bandwidth is less then 250KB/s then there may be problems arrise so better is to use the connection network that have the minimum speed in between 2.5MB/s and 250KB/s.

The game can be easily downloaded from the ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ official sites and you can buy this game from any of the nearby stationary shop that sell this types of products. But as per my suggestion you just get the Digital edition from the offical sites only.

So for downloding the game you must have the minimum speed for the internet at-least 300KB/s is require to have this game from the site.

You can get the digital version for this ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ this digital verson for the gaem can be easily found on there site there may you have to pay for the game download, the game download is there on the official site and also there are various information is over there and also you can get the Patch version also to have this game, so I suggest you for the patch version of this game. So for the more information on the Patch version simly visit
    Patch 1.03 is available for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’
    for more information on the Patch for these game.