Thread: Some complaints about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Some complaints about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

These are the observations of 10 chapters inches less impressive shot. Enemies do not seem to respond to being shot by the way they did in Uncharted 2, and makes the film feel weak. Sometimes you shoot enemies without any modifications in its animation, a little blood comes out. A big step backwards from Uncharted 2. Less creative shooting scenarios. I am just in chapter 10, but Chapter 10 of Uncharted 2 who had previously practiced a wide range of interesting battle scenarios, from defense against the guards of the promotion by using grenades in Borneo, through a package the assault of enemies to take over a turret in Nepal, fighting from rooftop to rooftop, and generally the prospect of utilzing the environment against enemies from point to point manuevering to get a superior angle of my opponents.

Re: Some complaints about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

In Uncharted 3, it appears that there have been only a handful of sectors of real fire, and when present, usually the enemies are right in front of you waiting to be executed or the environment is configured in such a way which can not move much. It senses like there is just a common lack of creativity in the way in which these segments are established.

There are PlayStation Network trophies. This means that there is the some other unlockables in U1 and U2. For instance, there comes a Trophie for killing 3 opponants with one explosion, but there was a medal in the game (not a Trophie) to kill 4 or 5. Not to atate you would get in-game currency to acquire things in multiplayer mode, additional content, infinite ammo, and so on. I am in chapter 8, and I am surly enjoying the game, but far from Uncharted 2. Well, as a minimum the puzzles are more fun and challenging at this time.

I agree with your complaints. The rate also felt out of me until Chapter 12, it gets better from there. Uncharted 2 is a far superior game, hopefully 4 is actually a step forward instead of back.

I agree that the goal is a little off (in a bad sense) and the fact that no further adjustments to a player, but that's all. I thought Drake animations and putting his hand on the walls was a very nice touch, but I admit it can sometimes seem a little silly when they do not touch the wall finish. Animations and other faces that really surprises me. I'm enjoying more than I did Uncharted 3 with Uncharted 2, but that's possibly because I really enjoy the story and character development that is (IMO) far superior to that of Uncharted 2. I think the game takes a little longer to get off the ground in terms of "zomg" moments, however. Nepal was really the first part of UC2 wow'ed me in terms of those moments with the construction of the drop and helicopter chases.

I do not need more "zomg" moments of Uncharted 2, but the bar as a measure of creativity in the game is concerned. The segments of the shootings I've seen so far just seem lazy. Fall of the enemies against Drake with a couple of things to hide behind and shoot them all. There is no open space to maneuver around or always placed enemies. They seem to have receded when this great design that sets Uncharted 2 over all other shooters.

I suppose I could have a point. No not really help that much shooting in the first 10 chapters or less compared with what happened in Uncharted 2. That, I mean, I'm totally fine with my thinking, I prefer to explore / platform / puzzle-solving instead of injection (especially in order to slow the game), but. Even the moments that are injected, usually just throw a bunch of enemies in all the map / area. It reminds me a bit of a reality Uncharted.

The main reason why the love of these games just fell. Well, man. I wish I had known ahead of time, or I have rented instead of buying the deluxe edition. Naughty Dog I hoped to add more features, not gut out the functions for multiplayer loved stuff.It 's nice that multiple people can log in on a console multiplayer, but for me this has always been an experience single player, and this game just lost every single player re-playability. Playing the single player mode more settings as infinite ammo and slo-mo was the most fun I've had with Uncharted 1 and 2. Naughty Dog and Lego were the only games left to play for Real Madrid in the game of rewards. Now? It's only lego sets. I know it sounds petty, but I honestly feel cheated. I wish I could get my money on this, now. Do not pick up Uncharted to play the guys in line. I honestly never did. Maybe that means that I'm not your target audience, but I was with you from the first game, and I platinum'd Uncharted1 and uncharted2 both. Now, I do not feel motivated to play, including this one.

I just completed the game itself is good, but beep that can feel the history sacrifices [made known the epic] multiplayer only to compete with the greats. Now I do not know what to say apart from you and what this man said.

I liked the medal system in UC2. I loved playing the sp with infinite ammo and weapon selection. I do not understand why something fun and opional not included in UC3. Until now, that's my only real complaint with SP. With several players I have to say it takes waaay to many bullets to kill someone. I see a few markers hit and then go to run and hide and regenerate their health and return to starting point.

This game is my preferred game this generation, and since this is my first generation to really feel that taking part in somewhat, Uncharted 3 is the best game I've played. EVE R. I realize this is a bold statement, and of course we all have different tastes, but this just applies to me, and wanted to share. I can not wait for what the future holds. Naughty Dog is the most talented creators of the PS3 in my opinion and do not see the Uncharted franchise becoming very widely spoken in the future, as the pinnacle of storytelling with immense interaction. What actually makes Uncharted 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 movies feel like they hardly interact!