Thread: Levels are too hard in Sonic Generations

Levels are too hard in Sonic Generations

I played the game and want to know how reality can be a decent Speedrun here? The classical levels are very difficult to stay on top it is. I had a lot of frustration to reach the top. Modern was decent, not a cake walk though.

Re: Levels are too hard in Sonic Generations

This game is full of awesome Sonic difficulty, since it is not so hard to stay alive, but it's hard as hell to fire through the levels and it takes some skill.

It depends. Escape from the city, in particular, will feel too short to SA2 fans as the modern remake is probably the most faithful to the original, out of all levels in the game. Wisp planet (each event) will take at least 70-10 minutes in his first race if you're an average player Sonic-kind, in other acts that depends. The areas have an optimal duration of perfection of the IMO, in addition to 90 missions can be seen as other acts because they are too short or too easy, and are really fun. So this game has plenty of content to the hour.

Modern crisis City was the best game! Planet Wisp I feel was the most difficult because you had to use the power lock with skill. But, classic roof the best stage performance was classic as well! I love the skills throughout the game because it helps you go behind the whole scenario of a much easier way.

The thing about colors is, 80% of the levels are short missions that require the use of different energy levels to pass. There are only a few "full" levels, and the rest in less than a minute to win. As generations. Yes, there are about 18 levels, but there are more than 90 missions to play a lot like the "mini" color levels. It's the same game, but the generations that do not force you to finish all the levels of these mini-like colors did. The colors also have no hidden levels within the levels is.

I was never a fan of the colors in reality, too much repetition. But what I'm trying to say is that the optional missions disclosing the real story line are only 18 levels long term. I mean, Sonic 3 & Knuckles was even more than that! It was 24 levels long! And then you can play as three different characters, each had unique ways much of the time, which means about 40 total levels if you're doing more than the story (sonic bets, then bet knuckles) and then was raw material lines. I'm disappointed in how quickly the story ends. But at least one awesome game!

That's why the operations are elective, so that you would play them. You can't state the game is short disregarding the missions, that's like missing out on a vast part of the game.

Disregarding the missions would be like disregarding the elective characters. As well, though Generations just has two, the characters have dissimilar skills that make for dissimilar gameplay, which is like dissimilar characters.