Thread: Wanted support for fight against hate on Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

Wanted support for fight against hate on Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

Well I really disappointed about this particular game Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception. There are lots of people who are not happy and I have dedicated all the gamers who are not satisfied with the game. Let me know if you have played the game and you are not happy with it then comment over here as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted support for fight against hate on Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

I am not having with the look and feel of this particular game. however I am expecting that uncharted 2 was quite better than that of this game. however still you will be able to enjoy this particular game.

Well I wanted to tell you that I have played this particular game couple of times and I have enjoyed each and every single moment of gameplay. The character development for this particular game is seems to be quite brilliant as well as locations. It could be possible that there could be bug issue with game since this particular game is recently released. There are people who are having mix responses on this particular game.

According to me Uncharted 3 is having better gameplay rather than that of the Uncharted 2. The story of the game is more better than that of the previous version of the game. also graphics are quite better and climax of the game is also better. The people who are saying the U2 is better but they are not having reason why they are saying the game is better. Same thing was already happened when there was releasing of U2. Different people are having their own point of view on this particular matter. So you should do whatever you like. Don’t bother about people.

If you consider the story of the game then I would like to tell you that Drakes Fortune is having better story because of the some kind of the twist also with respect to the character development. However I have played the campaign of the previous version of the game because there was lots of fun while playing the same. However uncharted 3 is getting the positive response from the public and I am expecting that there are lots of people are used to play this particular game.

Well according to me U2 is supposed to better than that of the U3 since the settings as well as level design quite better than that of the U3. However I recommend that you should not miss U3 since it’s a great game by in own way.