Thread: Reload Master Trophy in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Reload Master Trophy in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I've successfully finalized the event on Hard and completed essentially each trophy, I unequivocally should completion the amusement on Crushing and gather all Treasures and I get the platinum but there's one trophy that would be clever, the Reload Master. No matter what number of adversaries I murder and reload when every slaughter, I still don't get the trophy, I got the survivor trophy following slaughtering each adversary in succession without reloading and the trophy didn't appear. Would it be able to be on account of I broke the succession with a few hand to hand executes? Do you need to murder 50 adversaries consecutively with a firearm to get this trophy? Any individual got it yet?

Re: Reload Master Trophy in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I am moreover stayed at this trophy. I checked the adversaries I shot and I am positive I it was something greater than 60 or somewhere in the vicinity. I verified to manually reload after the cut got discharge. Am I doing it right? Possibly I didn't get it, on account of in Yemen I had to hand battle those operators? Do we need to adhere to one weapon or and aren't we permitted to (computerized) pick up ammo?

Defeat a group of enemies (in a perfect world in an open range) and one of them ought to drop a weapon you don't have. Roll and pick up the weapon, then turn around and do the same to re-pick up the weapon you had. Do this 20 times in succession and you'll get the trophy. In the event that you pick up the weapon without rolling, you'll reset your streak so stay far from dividers, columns, or midsection-heightened dividers to escape taking blanket.

Begin in section 16 (Airstrip) and play on truly basic. That method it’s more imaginable you keep in mind to reload when your cut goes exhaust. You could utilize offbeat weapons but make an effort not to utilize the shotguns that just have 2 shots. I attempted not to do any hand battles granted that there is one you lack the capacity to maintain a strategic distance from when hopping on the plane later. You would additionally burn out the same time as your try. I died maybe three times. I at last got the trophy in part 19 before utilizing any RPGs to shoot the portal or columns. I suppose terminating a RPG with one and only one rocket will set your "manually reloaded killed adversaries" back to zero.