Thread: not getting Cutscene Gallery in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

not getting Cutscene Gallery in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

This is a effortless difficulty, why cannot rewatch Cutscene? The cutscenes within these games are fantastic, and I loved being able to rewatch the elderly. So why Naughty Dog stop this? The same goes for single-player settings. Actually this feature was present in both uncharted 1 and uncharted 2 so why it’s not with this edition? It’s really bad. What you guys think? Please share your replies with me.

Re: not getting Cutscene Gallery in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I consider I remember saying that it was technical troubles; however the fact of the issue is U1 had these choice, U2 had these choice and U3 merely doesn't. Sequels are supposed to build and improve the features that are already there, not completely removed. U2 bonus system was a big improvement in U1 and just pulled the whole thing in U3? It's amazing.

It made sense that after all the technical advances that lose much of what made the others great. Change the face of Helena, Chloe looked well in the E3 trailer (so did Elena), features are missing and the story felt rushed. Not. I expected more from Naughty Dog.

This is reasonably the specific thing I've found unsuitable about U3. No, it doesn't very eclipse U2 for me, but I still thoroughly delighted in the battle and the cutscenes were essentially fabulous. I adored about-facing and rewatching them in both UDF and U2, picking up on increasingly subtle subtleties with each and every review. I know there are a ton of things I've yet to get in U3's cutscenses, and it’s quite heartbreaking that they took this headliner out. Appears incredible actually legitimately, I don't see why they could have an explanation to do thus, unless they quite required that division of disc space for something else. I totally, positively trust ND discharges a patch to unite it again in.

The absence of single player rewards was a disappointment for me. I felt a distinct desire to do a reversal and play the game as dissimilar characters. Then again definitely, what gives concerning no cutscene studio? There is a sure cutscene I felt the need to look at again on account of it was undoubtedly the most incredibly sensible catch of a mere mortal passions in ANY video game.

Has anybody else acknowledged that at what point you pick a specific section to replay through, that the heading cutscene is not indicated? It actually drops you right into the activity (gameplay). Prefer I picked Chapter 1 for instance to view that fantastic opening cutscene again, just to be denied and put alternately at the start of the bar fight.