Thread: Difficulty with bullets impact on enemies in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Difficulty with bullets impact on enemies in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I've found additional big difficulties that occupy the bullets impact on top of enemies. Within both Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2, at what time you shoot a standard guy, not the huge guys or armored guys, simply ordinary enemies, if the slug hit them, they begin the liveliness of the effect. Case in point, if a foe is shooting at you and you shoot at him with your weapon while they are still shooting at you, the instant they are hit by the slug they quit shooting and indicate the activity of the effect relying on which part of his form was hit. Since the foes are determined at you, attempting to get closer to you, and you shoot them, they stopped their walk, again indicating the activity of the effect. That was unbelievable and was part of the methodology in managing with various amasses of foes. Be that as it may in Uncharted 3, foes don't feel pain. Since a chap is shooting at you, and you shoot at him while he is still terminating his AK at you, he will still continue shooting, he makes a point not to feel the pain, just a few little blood.

Re: Difficulty with bullets impact on enemies in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

A shotgun pistol person without armor, for example, and you shoot, do not stop, will remain in you, without signs of pain. This seems unrealistic and makes the game it is sometimes difficult when you are surrounded by enemies in places like the abandoned city. They come at you from everywhere, but cannot stop their march, unless they are killed. So you necessitate to focus on one individual at a time enemy, for the reason that if not kill it with him still remains in him / her to shoot you.

This type of situation in Uncharted 1 and 2 are handled very well. For example, if four guys shooting at you, you possibly will shoot a burst of them, to stop their action, given enough time to run to cover, regain some health, or reload your weapon.

First, the shoulder does not change the configuration that we agree. So the goal is a downgrade and not as a fluid. At the moment the enemies react to bullets? What I approximating regarding UC2 and UC1 was shooting people through a bullet to see them do a number of amazing animation "contraction", firing a bullet whistle is going so well. I'll play this game with blind fire and melee. I think that's what you want Key.

It’s pretty much unfeasible to inform how close and enemy is on the way to death as each shot they presently perform the similar kind of animation and after that recovery in anticipation of you have killed them.

However, I can understand armored guns, and are thus shielded. In Uncharted 2, this did not react to bullets until he got his armor down. I can understand that the special enemies, such as armored shotgun, or stronger, do not react to bullets. I'll give you that. However, the normal enemies are another story. The enemies of tuxedos are only a handful of agents Smiths do not dodge bullets, however can only be taken at all.

I am acquainted with I odium that this is gone for the reason that this collision animation is one of the cause why Uncharted 1 and 2 were as a result immense and within uncharted 3 at what time you effort to shoot an enemy you are not able to tell if you fail to spot or hit for the reason that the impact animation isn't occurrence and the simply way you are acquainted with if you hit somebody is if you shoot somebody that is actually nearby for the reason that you perceive a little blood come out. I would like naughty dog to set this attribute back in the game and the older aiming back as well for the reason that that’s the simply technique uc3 are able to be superior than uc2 in favor of the majority of the people.

It's alarming and murders the pleasure of this event for me. Since you anticipate me to shoot foes, I ought to know provided that I am in fact hitting them or not. Some of the time the adversary could be running in and I'll put 7 or 8 AK shots square in their midsection and they'll unequivocally continue running.

You lack the capacity to tell assuming that you hit a enemies, assuming that he is too far, on account of he demonstrates no response to your shot, and he is too far to see the gore. We need to keep full of vibrancy this string to make it discernible for ND. Specifically with weaker weapons similar to the Para, you might scarcely tell in case you've hit the foe or not.

It doesn't consistently happen. The animations are there, they don't appear to be triggered unfailingly. I've lost check of how frequently an adversary dropped a projectile when he was going to fling it resulting from the fact that I shot him. The shielded fellows moreover do it but not with each shot, it just appears to happen when you shoot them in the head. Yesterday I shot a chap in the leg and he responded subsequently. A ton of times nothing happens however, particularly when they are running around, shooting them doesn't intrude on their animations. They are doubtlessly there however.