Thread: Is Goldeneye 007 Reloaded same as of original N64 game?

Is Goldeneye 007 Reloaded same as of original N64 game?

I let you know that I have not make use of the Wii so far. I supposed to quite young to play this particular game. can you confirm whether there are bots in the game? also I am wondering that this particular game will be the best shooter ever? Let me know if you are having speculation

Re: Is Goldeneye 007 Reloaded same as of original N64 game?

The only common thing is between the original game and this particular game is there will be general plot and the game title. Also both the games are having the same FPS. The most interesting is that the beginning of the both game begin with the same map which is quite similar to N64. If you really wanted to know more about the game than I recommend that you should simply play the Wii version of this particular game.

I am sure that there will be difference between the Wii version of the game. there could be some kind of similarity between the Wii version and N64 version of the game.

Well the multiplayer version of both the game are same as of the Original. This makes the developers to remove the craziness which seems to makes up each and every FPS of that particular generation. According to me it will not be the best multiplayer experience for me. It is quite difficult to describe how awesome was the online experience of Duke Nukem 3D. well there are lots of users who are having lots of hopes on this particular game and I am wondering that all the users will be disappointed due to online experience of this particular game. I think the developer of the game has to put some extra efforts on the multiplayer mode.

The main questions is whether this particular game is similar to the N64 version of the game. well this is not the kind of the N64 game which is having the better graphics. If you have missed GE for N6 then only method to experience that you have to play GE for N64. It is same as of the single-player for Wii. The multiplayer map of this particular is same as of the Wii. However you will be able to figure out that is there are some changes are done.

In this particular situation I would like to state that you should back up Psyduck: Goldeneye for the Wii and they have really captured the essence of what they have made for the N64 Goldeneye to be great.
    Well I wanted to tell you that this particular game will not be same as that of the original N64.

I have played this particular game and I have managed to find out that this particular game is same as of the call of duty. If you are able to compare the campaign of the game. also there will be lack of the some kind of the original multiplayer. But still you really wanted to play the game. if you have played the game then post the comments of yours so that all the users will be able to get the idea on this particular matter.