Thread: Jak and Daxter DLC for Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

Jak and Daxter DLC for Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

I have installed Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception on the gaming console of mine. I am really big fan of the Jak and Daxter. I am looking for the DLC for the above mentioned characters of this particular game. so tell me what are the requirement regarding above mentioned DLC. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Jak and Daxter DLC for Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception

I wanted Jak and Daxter DLC for this particular game. in the DLC the developer of the game will include avatars as well as characters. Also they should provide the weapon in the game. I am hoping that above mentioned DLC will include the stuff for the multiplayer mode of the game.

Well I let you know that I am really excited about the DLC which you have talked about over here in this particular thread. It will be quite nice if they have simply added the skin of the Drake into the Jak's clothes with the Daxter on his shoulder. Also it will be really nice if the developer of the game will include the Jak series weapon pack. Well if the developer of the game has decided above described thing than I am sure that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

According to me the peace maker is supposed to be over powered in the game. I am expecting another thing with the DLC and which I wanted to post over here in this particular thread. The weapons of the Jak should have uncharted weapons functionality that means shotgun can work as that of the scatter gun. It means that the weapon will have the same effect whatever image it might have. Like AK 47 will have the an effect of the blaster and Pace maker will have an effect of the rpg kind of the stuff into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will consider the above mentioned stuffs.

Well I agree with the things which you have stated over here in this particular thread. I am expecting that the Jak will have more in the human look.

The another main thing which I wanted to discuss over here is that the price of the DLC. All the users who are wanted to play this particular game has already paid enough amount of money to the developer so I am expecting that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned DLC for free. Otherwise I don’t think so people will purchase the DLC. Or otherwise the developer of the game should keep the price of the DLC as low as possible.

All the people who are having any comment on DLC should directly contact the developer of the game. the developer will consider your requirements if there are lots of request. I am hoping that the developer of the game will do needful for you.