Thread: Why Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception sold earlier in Europe

Why Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception sold earlier in Europe

I am Just wondering if anyone could shed light on this for me. I realize the game ships early few days and all, but I've never heard of a major release is borked and a shopping center and some sell the game to consumers of five or six days before what is originally said. Needless to say, it does not seem fair to the fans who fail to live in these areas (even if it was in the hands of ND).

Re: Why Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception sold earlier in Europe

It is additional independent retailers that sell video game from the beginning. Large established companies similar to GAME, GameStop, Gamestation etc for all time go for the day of launch. Never sell early. This is not something new. VG Independent retailers have been doing this for a long time. It is usually a week to half a week in advance. Depends on when the particular retailer has its shares delivered (which is usually 2 weeks before the release date of a game).

This is much more widespread than independent game vendors. Apparently, Amazon EU and send it to those who preordered. I be acquainted with regarding 5 or 6 people commencing France, Germany, Greece, Italy, etc, we all previously have the game.

It's just a grassroots movement, there can be more than a few thousand people who have already arrived, the release date of truly open the floodgates and the masses will buy what I'm assuming it will be more or less more than 1 million people, perhaps even more.

I presently saw somebody here complaining and requiring returning to your copy, as it had a opening punched within the barcode. It appears that this is subsequently that copies cannot be resold. In any case, he was unreasonable that there is a hole within his case, still although it was approaching to play the game in any case, one week in advance. He even said that had he known he was going to happen, would have expected the game to be released. Needless to say, a lot of us in this forum were in no mood to listen.

Large shop chains sell early on in addition sure at what time you phone them they typically won't tell you, however insint a bit within store and you obtain it. Plus it's piece of their dirty tricks on the way to take down independent stores.