Thread: Kill Stealers clan for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Kill Stealers clan for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Well we are aware of the thing that is there is releasing of the Goldeneye 007 Reloaded for PS3. I let you know that we are already having strong clan on Wii. If you wanted to join on PS3 then tell me about the same. Post your comment as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Kill Stealers clan for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

According to me there will be lots of clans and everyone will know about the everyone. I think it seems to be a great online community and luckily the average age was the bit on the older side of the age. I am hoping that there will some of the place can take place.

I think there will be lots of kids who are not aware of this particular game. they are supposed to purchase MW3 or BF3. So I am hoping about the same. I wanted to tell you that clan is supposed to be quite big on the Wii. Many of the popular clan are supposed to stay on the Wii. KS is not supposed to be popular clan but they are supposed to be pretty big and they are quite social. There are lots of stuff like skyping in the game. you are going to have great stuff. I have purchased some PS3 and also preordered this particular game. so anyone wanted to join this particular clan can join the same.

It seems to be quite interesting to see. People has started to see tags and they will start to join the clan and they are supposed to create their own clan in the game.

I have found that the clan of this particular game is supposed to be quite big and also it is based on the boards in the game. hence there will be lots of chance for the multiple personalities in the game. if you really wanted to join the clan then I recommend that you should join the same. Also if you wanted to add me on the PS3 than you can also do the same. I am expecting that there will be lots of fun while playing this particular game.