Thread: Rub'al Khali Desert in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Rub'al Khali Desert in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

So is there anyone who is going to give a try for this desert in the game, since iam going to try and explore this game by tomorrow so if there is anyone who is interested in exploring the desert of the game then do tell me about the same we will conquer that desert together what say guys?

C’mon I need a reply for the same.

Re: Rub'al Khali Desert in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    So is there anyone who is going to give a try for this desert in the game, since iam going to try and explore this game by tomorrow so if there is anyone who is interested in exploring the desert of the game then do tell me about the same we will conquer that desert together what say guys?

Dude I haven’t got the game yet so where are you talking about joining the game with you, I will get the game by tomorrow only that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, anyways I will let you know if there is anyone else who is interested in going ahead with the game with you.

Yes I have heard that there are people twice of your size and hence what I am saying is that we should be having the bandoliers and scarves while going for in the mission so that’s what the necessary things that we should be having in the game that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post

I have already been there in the desert in the game and hence I would like to warn you that beware of the spiders in the game that’s what I am saying here. Always wear a spidery drake aviators that you might have got in the arachnid 3 explorers edition always remember that spiders dont like torches or light in the game so stay away from it by any means so hope you did understand what I am saying here so do make the necessary changes for sure, that’s what I am saying here.