Thread: Merchandise for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Merchandise for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Is there any merchandise for the game and if you all do have some idea about the game then do give a reply to the same that will be much beter for me that’s what I am saying here. Now I have searched in popular online stores and I am not able to get any appropriate information from the same and hence tell me some other sources from where I will be able to get the game do you all have any idea about the game then give me a appropriate reply for the same that will be enough for me that’s what I want to say and conclude over here.

Do send me some appropriate replies for the same.

Re: Merchandise for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Seriously speaking I have no idea of that you can check out some of the nearby stores that hosts the game and their accessories probably you will be getting the merchandise from there only, as of now I don’t have got the official news from any of the officials commenting anything on that subject, so probably I can say that it will take some time for the officials to come up with the merchandise I suppose.

By the way what do you need exactly can you please tell me so that I can get an idea of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Seriously speaking I have no idea of that you can check out some of the nearby stores that hosts the game and their accessories probably you will be getting the merchandise from there only, as of now I don’t have got the official news from any of the officials commenting anything on that subject, so probably I can say that it will take some time for the officials to come up with the merchandise I suppose.

By the way what do you need exactly can you please tell me so that I can get an idea of the same.
    I am looking out for a weapon shoulderholder with gun so that’s what I am looking for in the game so that’s what I want to ask here can you give me a perfect reply on the same so do reply accordingly on the same.

If some of them have some idea of the availability of the game then do pass on the information to me as soon as possible.

Ok that’s a very difficult thing to look out for may be you try searching some good online stores and you might end up getting some of the accessories there only.

By the way there is some good news for you. You can get Naughty Dog Shirts from eBay I just checked out there and it was available there, so that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t think so Sony will be having their online merchandise store to get the items from there so I don’t think so that is a possibility at all, that’s what I want to say here. So possibly I don’t think so that is possible at all, this is what I want to say here. Ubisoft and all do have their own online stores from where they can purchase their items and accessories but the same is not the case over here that’s what I am saying here.

I have just came across a bag which is accidentally the parachute for the same, I just had a go through the pic of a guy in naughtydog forums and it was appearing to be very interesting. So you should probably have a check on their forums and get to know from where they had got the accessory. So do have a look at the same. that’s what I want to say here.

You will not get the accessories probably next year February is the right time where sony might think of launching their online store for the accessories and all by that time so if you have some patience then wait till that time otherwise wait for the amazon and ebay to come up with some interesting offers like these, so you can try out that accordingly that’s what I want to say here.