Thread: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded failing to connect multiplayer mode

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded failing to connect multiplayer mode

I was very pleased to get his game just got it today really very exciteing game thought howevere when I am trying to connect the game onto the multiplayer mode I am unable to do that its just not connect to server for Conflict Multiplayer does nayone here has this proble I would really like to know the fix for this same kindly help me with this
    Thanks in advance

Re: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded failing to connect multiplayer mode

I am still did not got mine will get it tomorrow however some of my friends had already pick that game last night and they also had the same online connection issue the problem like Getting matches, staying connected, freezing and some voice chat issues . This is common on the new released game but the good news is they have already mad the fixing patch for the same and it have already released that could fix all this kind of error that came with the new release , so Activision is paying attention so hope fully you know where to get patch from

Planning to get the game so like to ask apart for this problem how is the game otherwise? I mean how does it compare to the original Goldeneye? I had a lot of fun on the N64. I just want someone's first impressions. and if possible a complete review of multiplayer online games and offline mode and options etc.

I've been playing on the Wii for quite some time. I have to say I was surprised with the of Better game looks and feels! I'm hooked already, so it will be a certified addict, and probably never play the Wii version again