Thread: Is multiplayer working in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Is multiplayer working in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

So that’s the question that I am asking you all, so what do you all have to say about the same. do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. Reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same. I haven’t played any multiplayer after the beta release and hence I am asking this with you all, so do reply on what do you all have to say about the same. your replies will be highly appreciated.

Re: Is multiplayer working in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

No not now I think you will have to wait till the PSN stores upodate and then only you will be able to take the advantage of the multiplayer format in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here I will try and answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    So that’s the question that I am asking you all, so what do you all have to say about the same. do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. Reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same. I haven’t played any multiplayer after the beta release and hence I am asking this with you all, so do reply on what do you all have to say about the same. your replies will be highly appreciated.
    I don’t think so it is updated yet most probably it was going to get updated now then also it is not working at all over here that’s what I want to say here. Sony people had said that their stores will be getting updated today and hence we could be getting the glimpse of the game by today only. However I would advise you to have a check with the online pass thing do have a check about the same. it is getting activated with the system and not the account yet but it should be getting activated today don’t know when it will get activated that’s what I don’t know at all.

No, I have been hearing that some people were able to get the game activated that’s what I have heard of. So don’t know how come we are not able to get it activated that’s what I am not able to understand here.

Dude depends a lot on the location as well, here in India it has not been activated yet I just had a check about the same this afternoon and it has not been activated yet, don’t know when it will be getting activated that’s what I want to ask. However lets hope that sony people don’t make us wait for long time for the same, that’s what I am saying here.

I have read that after completing the promotional beta in around 3 hours then only you will be getting to play the game i.e the retail version of the game only after that, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you did understand what I ma saying here that’s what I want to say here.

I just got a update from the twitter post of the game saying that the multiplayer update will be done after a hour or so. So I am desperately waiting for the game to get started that’s what I am waiting for.

Hope so this twitter post from the developers turns out to be true and if that turns out to be true then I will be checking the game and getting started with the game calling some of my friends at my place.

I don’t know if you all have some confusions related to the game then I would say that you better take some advise from the developers of the game I think they are the perfect persons in this situation to answer it out for you so I would say that you better wait for the official confirmation from them about the same that’s what I am saying here.

So do have a chat with them about the same and they will respond to you accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

I am not sure if I am right but in the US it is said to be activated that is what I have read in some of the forums that’s what I have read here, so this is what I want to say here.

However here in Europe it is not yet activated I dot know what could have gone wrong here.