Thread: Is Goldeneye 007 Reloaded good for Xbox 360 or PS3?

Is Goldeneye 007 Reloaded good for Xbox 360 or PS3?

I am not able to decide as if what would be better for this game is it the Xbox or the PS3 I m highly confused about this matter and hence I want to know it from you as if which game would be better for me that’s why I made a thread over here I am hoping that you can give me a reply about the same that would be much better for me. So do start replying on what do you think which would be better for me I am waiting for the response from you all.

As such I am going to get a new console but I am confused between he two Xbox or ps3?

Re: Is Goldeneye 007 Reloaded good for Xbox 360 or PS3?

Well even I was in the same state of confusion over here so what I want to say is that I would like you to go with the PS3 only I think that would be a worthy option for you to go with, that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you. So hope that was enough for you all.

If you are talking about this game only then I would say that PS3 is a bets option to go with since xbox users have reported that there is some lag in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did get the necessary information on the same that’s what I want to say here.

If we talk about the other games then what I can say ois that Xbox is a good thing I suppose you did understand what I am saying here, so do have a good look at the same and anything else that you need to know about the game then please do feel free to ask here.

I would love to go in the xbox 3660 since they have all the necessary updates to keep the device updates and hence I would say that we should eb going with the said product over here, that’s what I want to say here.

So probably I would say that go with the Xbox seems to me as a better option for you.

I don’t find any difference between the consoles so I don’t think so there is any kind of decision that you have to make about the game and hence what I am saying is that don’t worry about the same that’s what I want to say here. You can select any one of them while there is no specific restriction that will apply to you while going with the console. I would say that the decision is yours you can select any of them for sure.

The only one benefit that ps3 has is the PS3 has is Motion control. So do check out for the motion controls in the xbox 360 I don’t think so it would be much greater then the one that you will be seeing with the ps3. So for that I would say that go for the ps3, that’s what I am saying here.

So hope that was enough for you and anything else that you need to know about the same then please do feel free to ask here about the same.