Thread: Cannot cross the first 5 minutes of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Cannot cross the first 5 minutes of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

So that’s the problem with the game I don’t know what excuse to give over here in the game so I would say that you all would help me with the same, that’s what I am saying here, so do reply on what should I do in order to cross the first 5 minutes of the game. My ps3 lags a lot so tell me what should I do in this situation do reply accordingly on the same on what should I do to get it solved I need a reply on the same. so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Cannot cross the first 5 minutes of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Sounds to me as a hardware problem for sure that’s what I am saying here, so do have a look at the hard drive if it is working properly or not, if possible try playing the game in the different ps3 and see if it is working well there or not? If it is working then there is some hardware issues with the console you should have a close look at the same. so that’s what I am saying here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing here.

So do the necessary thing that I have suggested you and make the necessary changes and revert back to me.

It seems to me that your ps3 is at the fault so that’s where the problem is. Since the game is playing very well in y ps3 and hence I would say that you have a proper check of your console that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

I have got a similar problem like yours however I did come across a single trick for you don’t know if this will give a fix for you, while playing this game even I faced freezing issues like the one that you are facing now. So what I did was tried playing some other game so I loaded Red Dead Redemption in the PS3 and to my surprise the game played very well in the console and after sometime I then loaded the UC3 game in the console and to my surprise it did not lag at all. So next time it did not lag at all, that’s why I am recommending you to load one other game first and then load the UC3, see it works out. I don’t know what can be the cause of this problem but sometimes strange solution does work out for you.

Yes you are absolutely correct about the same well that does happen disc games use a 2GB cache in the HDD. So there is a possibility that the cache might have got corrupted due to some reasons the only way by which you can clear out the cache memory is by loading another game and hence you can clear it out. Nice thing that you did manage to get a solution unknowingly.

Ok guys I will be giving a try for the said solution and see to it that it does work for me, I am sure that if someone has got a solution then even I will be getting the perfect solution for the problem that’s what I am saying here, so hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.