Thread: Online pass of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception works only in system and not accounts

Online pass of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception works only in system and not accounts

I am just confirming whether the said statement of mine is true or not? That’s what I am confirming from you all, so do reply on what do you all have to say about the same do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am asking you all.

Any of them have tried playing the game from their accounts then do reply over here.

Re: Online pass of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception works only in system and not accounts

Yes you are absolutely right about the same this is what the case is at present. It is working fine for the ps3 consoles but not for the accounts for the accounts to be activated it will take sometime and hence I would say that wait till the full activation of the game and then you can check out for the accounts as well, that’s what I am saying here, so hope that ws enough or you all that’s it from my side for you. Hope that was enough for you.

Re: Online pass of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception works only in system and not accounts

I have a similar question in my ind about the game which I would like to clarify this with you all, so what I am saying is that if I talk about the activation of the account from a country say US. Then would I be able to play the same game from the different countries account say india? Would I be able to play the game in that fashion?

That’s what I am asking you all so do tell me if I would be able to play that in that fashion, do reply to me accordingly on the same so that’s what I am saying here. I am waiting for the response from you all on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    I have a similar question in my ind about the game which I would like to clarify this with you all, so what I am saying is that if I talk about the activation of the account from a country say US. Then would I be able to play the same game from the different countries account say india? Would I be able to play the game in that fashion?

That’s what I am asking you all so do tell me if I would be able to play that in that fashion, do reply to me accordingly on the same so that’s what I am saying here. I am waiting for the response from you all on the same.
    You play the game in any account what should be matching is the game's region code and also the PS3's region code. Both of them should match then its ok if you play the game from any account in the system, so that’s what I want to say here, so I hope you might have understood what I have said here, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you might be knowing the functioning of the DLC as well both of them works in a much similar manner that’s what I want to tell you if there is anything that you want to asl about the game then please do feel free to ask over here I will try and answer it out for you that’s what I am saying here.

Wow!

That’s a very interesting aspect you have said here and I am very much impressed with the sony people who have worked really hard for incorporating such kind of changes in the game that’s what I want to say here. So thanks a lot for suggesting me about that now I am very much excited about the game and I am eager to play it.