Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dual PSN login for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception co-op game?

Video Games

Old 02-11-2011

Dual PSN login for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception co-op game?

The title says it all so do anyone here have some knowledge whether we would be able to login in the Uncharted 3 co-op game. So anyone with dual psn have actually tried in it or not? I think I had successfully tired this in beta version of the game and it worked for me, so now I am not sure whether I should be trying this here as well, so I want to know if I should give a try for the same or not. Thatís what I am saying here. So do reply accordingly on the same, thatís it from my side for you. Do reply over here.

Old 02-11-2011

Re: Dual PSN login for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception co-op game?

I am not able to see it in the menu as well so I donít think so it will eb there in the game thatís what I am saying here so hope you did understand what I am saying here. Probably I would say that you should wait for sometime till the game is released and then work on it accordingly thatís what i am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you, so hope that was enough for you all.
Old 02-11-2011

Do as what I am saying here select the ďSpliscreen" in either the Multiplayer or Co-op menu. So thatís what you should be doing over here I hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís what I want to say here.

So do have a look at the said option and I am sure that it will be useful for you thatís what I am saying here.
Old 02-11-2011

You know what that works In the beta version and not in this game thatís what I am saying here, so this is what I want to say here. So dude wake up and give me some other methods all these methods I have already given a try so think of some other options here.
Old 02-11-2011

Did anyone here had a chat with the developers of the game as if what is the exact situation of the game and what are the developers actually thinking of the same thatís what I am saying here. I mean in every situation it is always necessary that developers of the game do input some of their comments over there so that the players of the game do get a understanding as if what exactly are they talking about in the game thatís what I am saying here. So if there is anyone who did have a chat with the concerned people about the same then do reply to me accordingly over here thatís what I am saying here, anyways whatís your take on the same, thatís it from my side for you.
Old 02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
Did anyone here had a chat with the developers of the game as if what is the exact situation of the game and what are the developers actually thinking of the same thatís what I am saying here. I mean in every situation it is always necessary that developers of the game do input some of their comments over there so that the players of the game do get a understanding as if what exactly are they talking about in the game thatís what I am saying here. So if there is anyone who did have a chat with the concerned people about the same then do reply to me accordingly over here thatís what I am saying here, anyways whatís your take on the same, thatís it from my side for you.
Yes I have had a talk with the concerned developers of the game and in fact they have replied to me saying that they are facing some hurdles for the game to be specific technical hurdles for the game so I would say that you wait for sometime until and unless the issues gets fixed out, thatís what they have said and I am forwarding the message to you, so hope that was clear out for you thatís it from my side for you.
Old 02-11-2011

Yes it would be a good thing if the dual PSN does gets implemented thatís what I am saying here. the dual PSN was a huge factor into buying the game and hence I would love to see it in each and every game thatís what I want to say here, so thatís it from my side for you.
Old 02-11-2011

I know I may sound stupid here but I want to ask what does dual psn logged mean? I canít understand is it the one ps3, one account, and play split screen? Or is it something other over here thatís what I am not understanding at all.

So it would be better if you can give me some replies on the same, thatís what I am saying here. So do reply accordingly over here I am waiting for the response fro you all.
Old 02-11-2011

No let me explain you that it is 2 people playing online on 1 system, but each of them should have 2 different PSN accounts. So what does it mean is that they will be playing the game with their own accounts in one system thatís a feature in PS 3 which is highly appreciated in the game thatís what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here.

So I hope you have got all the necessary answers from my side anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,