Thread: Why is there no option to aim over your left shoulder in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Why is there no option to aim over your left shoulder in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

I mean this is ridiculous in the game in every part of the game e have to try and hit it over the right shoulder of the person I mean this is a very ridiculous situation on the game that’s what I am saying here. What I want is that hit L1 and have it automatically jump to the left shoulder, so that’s what I want to have in the game, so this is what I want to say here.

Anyways are the developers thinking of such kind of changes being implemented in the game that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Why is there no option to aim over your left shoulder in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Well dude there is a option for you to enable switching between the hands that’s what you should be doing over here so I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. So dude just have a check about the options and then only think of answering it out here. So that’s it from my side for you do have a check about the same and let me know if this suggestion from my side was beneficial for you or not.

Re: Why is there no option to aim over your left shoulder in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

No you are wrong over here yes the option I nt he meny allows switching but still the aim is over the right shoulder, in case if you haven’t played the game then I would advise you to play the game first see the game and then only give replies to me I don’t want any kind of stupid answers over here. When you swap and then let go of L1 and press it again then it comes back to the right and then when you hit the target still the target remains the same i.e. over the right shoulder and not the left soldier and even the instructions In the game does come in that manner only, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. So think about other suggestions.

I think so developers have purposely put upon the same hand to avoid the confusion of being hit that’s what I am saying here, so do not worry about the same what’s the matter in hitting in the right hand instead of the left hand that’s what I am not understanding at all.

May be a patch or a update will fix up the issue if the developers of the game feel the need to implement the changes then they will surely be thinking of implementing the changes for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. Do look out for the patch or a update about the issue and that’s it.

Why don’t you have a chat with the developers about the issue and probably they will tell you more about the said issue that’s what I am saying here. So this is what I want to say here. I think they are the better persons in this situation to answer you out accordingly that’s what I am saying here. So do have a chat with them about the same and they will try and answer you out accordingly. That’s it from my side for you.