Thread: Why Dry Docks aren’t there in the retail version of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception game?

Why Dry Docks aren’t there in the retail version of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception game?

Hello friends, there are 11 maps and dry docks are not one of them! IM SAD! I wanted to see the waves to kill the opposing team, so that the pump can! But seriously I was thinking in the retail sector would have 25 maps! I guess the other maps from 14 to 13 will be the DLC! I wanted to fire fighting water in the online gaming retail, I guess I have to wait ... And I never gave people ND almost all maps Initial retail game betas! I was expecting a lot of surprises! I was. So please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Why Dry Docks aren’t there in the retail version of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception game?

I'm waiting for a day of free DLC dry docks. If you end up being paid DLC, I'll be so angry and probably will not end up buying (the map). They have been working on the map as the first MP trailer, so it becomes apparent. I'm also a little worried about all the character skins have a shopping cart for them. I hope you have a game store Uncharted 2 as it did and that's where the purchase with cash in the game. If we have to buy the skins of PSN, it will be crazy, too.

Re: Why Dry Docks aren’t there in the retail version of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception game?

I just laugh at the "but DLC is fresh content which developed after the end of the game, shut up and take my money" types. Only a test that was linked in dev at least since July. It could have been simply cut out of the game to be a map of the poor or whatever, for what would be a mistake. Watch it come as DLC Though.

I was anticipating the release of dikes more than any other map. Color me disappointed. I have the luxury of not dish out more money for DLC. $ 60 for the game itself is all you can pay out the next month. I expect their prices are sensible.

It is very disappointing ... Where is the map of cruises? Map of London? Canyon map? And as someone said all the shopping carts with furs. Better not have to buy the Playstation store ... But anyway, only seven new maps ... And we played six, so that one really. "Oh, I cannot wait to get the multiplayer mode and see the entire new ma-oh".