Thread: TV settings that can make Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception looks good to play

TV settings that can make Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception looks good to play

Hello friends, I'm not good with regard to technology, what should I put my TV to make it look better, sharpness, color, brightness, white, etc.? Naughty dog Perhaps someone can tell us what they set their televisions? I also have over scan on or off? When compensation not like the zoom, but the color is more boring and I can tweak some things. I have two televisions. A 40 inch Sony Bravia 1080p LCD has a game mode in the settings but when you turn on the other hand I see nothing. I have a Dynex 32-inch LCD (Best Buy brand) in 720p, 1080i-no gameplay in this case. Anyone can help me with this? So excited for the game. Thank you

Re: TV settings that can make Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception looks good to play

Go purchase an HDTV for $ 2,000 and use the default settings, it'll look nice. Trust me on this and you will be able to play the game and also you will enjoy the game to play.

Hello, I have the same TV (40 inch Sony Bravia) I have my TV set for general (he said that to establish the best quality image on your own, without fiddling around) That's very Cool to me, but Uncharted 3 is still rare (lighting online, obviously) in the museum, the ruins of smelting, and the line castle dough looks more like a video game. Not sure if it comes to TV characters, but online look pretty bad, a lot of irregularities and not only about looks so great. If someone has an answer, however, I'd love to hear it.

Use the Bravia. Try not to make too light or dark, as the details are removed. I recommend starting with Uncharted 2, go to a place where there is a bit dark (fix. In one corner) and customize the settings to stop and try to get as many details as possible.

I have tried to do that on my other TV ... the only problem I see is that I have a template to work, so the constant color change can really start to confuse me. I'll think of a scenario looks good, change is going to appear good, modify it, which also will appear good ... try to get back to what it was before, it will appear bad, change it back, which also appears bad. I just go with the "general" set in my Bravia for the reason that I was getting too paranoid about trying to create the perfect image

By God, they do not default settings. And that depends on your TV. Do a search on Google for the model and something like "Video Settings" and you will find a good guide? A forum is very good for this.