Thread: Getting Started Guide for the game ‘A Valley Without Wind’

Getting Started Guide for the game ‘A Valley Without Wind’

Recently I have install the game A Valley Without Wind in my PC, and I have seen this is the best game from the publisher Arcen Games, however I like to play these game twice a days. And I really enjoy this game and also I want to know more about this game since I’m very new to this game. So if you guys have any of the suggestion for the started user for this game then please do the reply for your ideas and Guides for these Topic, any of the suggestion from your side will be appreciated.

re: Getting Started Guide for the game ‘A Valley Without Wind’

So if you are new to this game A Valley Without Wind then the game is very easy to getting start, so first of all you have to click on the 'Play' option present at the main screen of the game. After that you will find a new menu from that you have to select the option 'Create World', and you have to name that new World that you want to keep as per your choice the best name you can keep for this new created world according to my suggestion is the “Wayne's World,” that’s sounds good to heard but there are the user choice what he wish to keep the name for the new created world according to its choice. Now you have to make the selection for the character there in this game there are the list of the character are there so the character have their name and the list of personal stats. So you can make the selection of the character. So if you have confusion for the personal stats of the character then according to me green is good, red is less than good, and white is average. So after the selection have completed for the player you can make the character to play for the game.

So I want to suggest for the First base of operations so there I have seen that my character dropped into first settlement. So for the first settlement you can make the use of the 'A' and 'D' keys to explore the settlement, so there you will get collect all the various gifts from the Ilari. So that you can make the use of these gift in the game that will be gifted to you from the Ilari.

With the help of the Top Right of the screen there are the options to describe your next steps for the game. So in this game you have to talk with the Adviser Guardian Stone, so for the talking with the Adviser you have to stand in front of the Adviser and you have to press the key ‘E’. so from the Adviser you will get the tips about the game. So from that information you are capable to play the game as per my information these guide provide by the Adviser is more than enough to understand the game.

In this game whenever you want to increase the health of the character you just have to stand in front of the green crystal dude which is the another vessel of the Ilari. But for the game the first mission is to find the spellgem crafting books that have already picked up in your inventory, so if by mistake you don’t have this one you have to first find that in your settlement till you find them. So I want to make you sure that the thing is small rectangle with a diamond in the middle which can be possible to see in the bar on the bottom left of your screen. So if you can’t see that on the bottom you have to press the key ’I’ on your inventory and see if they are there listed.

According to my information the game is so simple to play the main thing in this game is to start it and play there are nothing much difficult to understand the level and the instruction is also there for the help of the new user to play the game. So there are the EXP that the character can get while playing the game with the best of the skills, so in the world that have been created by the user there are many of the thing that can user do to gain EXP for your civilization. So for that you have to kill one of the many bosses you will encounter in your travels is one of the way to increase the EXP. So as the EXP increase the civilization will level up. Indirectly make the character more powerful and make the character able to face the monsters in higher-level regions.

There are the windows which will show you what spell that gem alone will make whenever you hover over a gem. So whenever you click on the sapphire this will make the Ice Cross spell. So for the starter without add of any of the commodities you have to just click “Done” to make the Ice Cross spell. This is the good spell to make the damage to the enemies close up.

This is easy game it is easy to start the game and also it is simple to play for the new comers, there are the option available for the play that can be used for the Arcade mode in this game to play there are the single as well as the multiple player can play this game at the same time. There the new comer or the new mode ask you for the new World for that you have to create the World by selecting the option for the 'Create World', and with the help of the option there in the game that can be used for the various purpose and with the help of this option the user get much more help to play the game and if any of the new user playing the game then there are the option for the tutorial.