Thread: Is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is way better Than Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

Is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is way better Than Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

Hello friends, I wanted to ask that the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is much good and also betters then the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I have played the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and I were thinking to play the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. So can anyone tell me that the Uncharted 3 is much better and also good to play as compared to the Uncharted 2? I will play the game as per the people comment on it. So kindly tell m about the game and also what else information you have about the game then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is way better Than Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is not such a good game as compared to the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, I will suggest not going on to the Uncharted 3, you play the Uncharted 2, which is good.

Re: Is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is way better Than Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

Do not listen to those who are saying Uncharted 2 is better! Uncharted 3 is wow moments of Uncharted 2, the story is much deeper in Uncharted 3, the graphics are better, the pace is better and the end is impressive and better. Uncharted 2 ending was disappointing (in my opinion). The story kept me on the edge of my seat during the second half of the game; I've not at all been so surprised in any game this year. The character development was so amazing. Most people say that Uncharted 2 is better not even having been right. Do not listen. This happened when Uncharted 2 released, there were 5 people saying it was better fortune dragons. I understand that people have their opinion but some people here troll or simply have waited too long. My only complaint about Uncharted 3 is that it feels almost too similar, but that's not a bad thing. The aim is strange sometimes, but can be patched.

The game is Awesome, and also you would not be dissatisfied as you purchase the game, the new game is good and also best to play the game also. I will suggest you to go for the Uncharted 3.

But this is his opinion. People who say Uncharted 2 it's better than Uncharted 3 say it sucks. Uncharted 3 are saying that Uncharted 2 was a little better. That's what I'm saying at least, and have given me the reason why I think Uncharted 2 was better. (Places and Champagne were more fun IMO) Uncharted 3 has a great story, but again, I do not know what you’re talking shocking part. There were some shocking, but was not the end for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    But this is his opinion. People who say Uncharted 2 it's better than Uncharted 3 say it sucks. Uncharted 3 are saying that Uncharted 2 was a little better. That's what I'm saying at least, and have given me the reason why I think Uncharted 2 was better. (Places and Champagne were more fun IMO) Uncharted 3 has a great story, but again, I do not know what you’re talking shocking part. There were some shocking, but was not the end for me.
    It's not just my opinion, that's the majority opinion on how people feel about the game (Game Critics). The bottom line is the amazing part I mean. The story mode in Uncharted 2 is better is very subjective. Uncharted 3 is more serious, and treated with serious personal problems Uncharted 2’s unlike silly argument just looking for your typical treasure hunt. New Uncharted 3 is better overall because of its moments unforgettable, and an older person would agree. But I can see why younger children could uncharted as two more.

I personally just liked the atmosphere, mountains, snow, the quiet little town. The aim was better, multiplayer was better, the graphics are the same, only the desert is really amazing. Both are great games, but Uncharted 2 impressed me a little more.

I disagree with you. If you're more of a casual fan I can see why Uncharted 2 is better. Configuration, mountains, snow and people are stupid reasons to say it better. If you think that the graphics are the same, maybe you need your eyes checked. Or should it be trolling. Uncharted surpasses what Uncharted 2 no. The story is more mature, the narration is first class. You are trifles. There is no way in hell is better multiplayer in Uncharted 2. Features, modes, etc. customization. Beyond the Uncharted 2. I respect their opinion but I disagree 100 percent. Uncharted 2 most impressed you did not know what to expect. Naughty Dog really worked his ass off to beat this game Uncharted 2 and they did. The plot of Uncharted 2 was the best average with a bad boss fight at the end. They have scenes of Uncharted 3 they do two strangers to see the train scene as a joke. Literally, Uncharted 2 is the story was so weak, I'm glad you made history Uncharted 3 are more interesting. Because it lacks the full picture. The game is not mountains, villages and so on. The improved gameplay, story, graphics engine, wow moments, and ending all together make the game better. There is nothing wrong with preferring a more simplistic game Uncharted 2 and history, but to say it-it's pushing three strangers.

I love Uncharted 3; I'm just saying that Uncharted 2 was a little better in my opinion. Graphics can be a little better, but after two strangers who do not really impress me, except the palace, the aircraft and desert.

I like the environment in the best of Uncharted 3 than Uncharted 2. Why is it so important? So what if he likes better than Part 2 Part 3? I have not got the game yet and I will get in tomorrow and I'll be the judge of whether I like this better than part 2 or not. And the same applies to you. This is life. Not everyone will agree with you and that's something you have to deal with. You are the defense of Uncharted 3, as is his

I would like to say that the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is one of the favorite games and it is best from the uncharted series of the game.

Uncharted 3 is worse than Uncharted 2. Not that its not a cool game in its own right but they have certainly taken a step backwards in terms of story line, shoot outs and scenaries. After enjoying U1, I was in awe of almost every level in U2, taking down helicopters, plenty of enemies in each shoot out section and awesome levels like the train and the convoy plus pretty much the entire snow section leading to a proper boss fight at the end. U3 doesnt get going till halfway through, there's less chapters that are anyway shorter and there's far too much relience on the Batman style hand to hand combat which fails miserably when you are being shot at by other enemies. Despite the excitement of escaping the burning building or the sinking ship there is also a number of pointless levels, like the desert which, while equally spectacular, are not replayable in the same way as U2's Nepalise village was (you return there for the siege and blow up a tank!). The best section of U3 is the pirates section right from being kidnapped to finally washing up on shore after blowing up some boats and escaping. Its an excellent part of the game but its also a completely pointless detour that has no relevance to the story line. U2 had more levels like this that where fun, detailed and long but they were always connected to the main story so it kept you engaged. U3 has the horse section, U2 has the snow mountain convoy and the train! The finale of U3 is also a massive anti climax, extremely short lived in comparison and with a rubbish boss fight. This is also coupled with the slow start in London and a boring 'Nate as a child section' that was cool at first but is nothing in comparison to U2's early sections where you climb out of a train on a cliff or you and Flynn stealth your way through the museum. Obviously U3 has some good features, graphics are naturally better but not so much that you care and the 'throw the grenade back at them' feature is cool. Its just a shame that so much of the game is wasted on clips that arent important or really that fun to play over and over compared with U2 which has no boring sections at all because even when they're slow they're are still spectacular. Elena's appearance in U3 is also quite contrived plus the dizzy wandering around in the desert and the market is slow. Finally the plane level that looked so good on the advert is very short lived when it could've had shoot outs right through to the cockpit before you blow up and dramatically escape. U4, if there is to be one, needs to return to what made U2 so great and not waste time on the amazing scenaries without actually adding the fun of the shoot outs and the vertigo of the mountaineering that made the Uncharted series so enjoyable. In fairness I only play the story modes so I will defer to others on whether or not online and co-op play is better but in my opinion while U3 is a good game its not as good as U2.
    Last edited by alex_277; 13-01-2012 at 01:04 AM.