Thread: GameStop was not doing an Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception midnight release

GameStop was not doing an Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception midnight release

Hello friends, I have to stay here at work all excited for the midnight release Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for the reason that my wonderful girlfriend who was going to pick it up for me. I come to find her return that my GameStop it seems that was not doing a midnight release of the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception? So now I have to throw away time driving to pick up my copy tomorrow's game ... so my question is: Was anyone else frustrated out of their release and midnight? I mean how cannot have a release GameStop midnight on one of the great titles of the year? I blame my city that is a fan of Xbox people. What you have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: GameStop was not doing an Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception midnight release

That is too bad for you and also you can try to get the game online and you have done the pre-order of the game, you should try the pre-order of the game which will be good and also it is bad what you have told.

Yes ... yes, a big dose. I was waiting for popping in the game before going to bed to see some blending options. Oh well but gives me an excuse to go get my glasses fixed on the street to get the game from the store. You could also get lucky and that my copy of the game come in the morning but properly mail to me about the game.

Yep in southern Illinois there are a lot of 360 fan boys. Anyone who knows what Uncharted is even automatically becomes my best friend. Everyone who matters now is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3.

Yes, I called GameStop earlier and told them that if they had launch. They midnight guy told me to interrupt. Most anticipated game this year and which has no midnight launched and that is wrong with them. I think the company should think about the fans and also of the people who are waiting to play the game.

Well what makes me even crazier is that I went there earlier this week to get a copy of the pre telling my girlfriend is in the news gathering midnight and said nothing about not being one. I think that's the last straw with my local GameStop. That is 15 minutes now. It's going to take my revelations Assassins Creed and start booking pre-order at Best Buy is not the first time GameStop has gotten me. And really to respond to the answer to be of calls. I was expecting a statement from the midnight. It all depends on the store and the number of advance orders for the game is real. Perhaps they would have a midnight release, but canceled if enough people canceled preorder everything to gain from the subway?

Even the Broken Games HD was also having the same problem which you are having it and also it was the same the people have to say which they say about it.