Thread: Story of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is worse than Uncharted 2

Story of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is worse than Uncharted 2

I have played the previous version of this particular game. Well I have found that the story of the recently released game is worse than that of the previous version of the game. you will not be able to get the story of the game until and unless you are supposed to play the game second time. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Story of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is worse than Uncharted 2

No I don’t agree with you at all. I loved U2 and I love Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception even more. I think there is great fun while playing above mentioned game. its my personal opinion I don’t care what people are thing about this particular game.

Can you tell me in which manner you are liking the game? I agree with you that the sequel of this particular game. according to me this particular game is going to take some time to keep pace. I don’t think so you will like the campaign compared to the previous version of the game. but still the entire thing is totally dependent on the test of yours. Also there are people who are not happy with the story of the game.

I have played the game for the couple of hours and I have found that there are lots of logical mistakes in the game and we cannot argue against of the logical mistakes. They are facts and it cannot be avoided we have to deal with the same by any mean. We can consider as a plot holes in the game I mean to say those are the strange events which game can not explain by any mean.
    According to me the story should be narrative and it should also contain all the elements which are needed for the character development. According to me chapters 12 and 13 should be omitted.

Well I wanted to tell you that you should not completed with each and every level of the game but I would not like to story write in that particular manner until and unless you are bad writer. I am wondering that this particular game is going to flop show in the market.