Thread: Online pass not working of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Online pass not working of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have found that the online pass for this particular game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is not working at all. Can you tell me why the above mentioned issue is happening. If you are having any useful to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Online pass not working of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Yes you are right that is the online code for this particular game is supposed to be working at all for me. If I am not wrong it has been started for the 1st November. So you should try again and let me know whether you are able to make the thing working for you.

Yes you are absolutely right people are not supposed to play the multiplayer mode of the game. except you are supposed to playing the LAN as well as offline splitscreen before the month of the November. What I wanted to tell you is that you should wait till there will be PS store update in the region of yours and till then you are supposed to enjoy the campaign. I am hoping that the information which I have stated over here will be useful to you.

I have started with the campaign and I have completed with the 75% of the game. I have explore everything and collected all the treasure which are available in the game. I wanted to tell you that I have played this particular game for 11 hours. I am having lots of fun while playing this particular game.
    Just a thought you should disable the antivirus program and firewall and see whether the issue is getting resolved. If the issue is looking like to be solved then I recommend that you should simply configure the firewall and security software so that the issue which you have stated over here cannot persist in the future.

I think in this particular situation you need to contact the technical support team for the further help. I am sure that the technical support team will help you out to get the requirement of yours.