Thread: Your feedback on Shields in A Valley without Wind

Your feedback on Shields in A Valley without Wind

I consider the cost of fusion can be a little high, especially when only last 1.5 seconds. I have not played much with them, however, mainly because I've been low-level areas where you do not need them, so perhaps the cost of 50 mp is fine. What others think regarding the cost of mana? Please share your some replies with me and clear my doubts. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Your feedback on Shields in A Valley without Wind

If your intention is that spam and deny all damages, then yes, the MP cost of going to hurt. As "occasional use" out of a difficult situation not think it's terrible. That said lower cost MP would not hurt or dominate it. My first thought when I used it was that I would not mind seeing a lower damage threshold before it 'breaks' and just deleted the timer all together, however I think it is under the consideration of whether you are trying use it as a blanket against a fast defense.

I perceive that someone articulate that there will be additional shields afterward, a few who are "permanent" until they absorb X damage. The thing in the cost of merger I think is that my MP will drain much faster than trying to use it and my offensive spells in a great battle. Since the changes of statistics, I run out of mana very quickly in big boss battles only use offensive spells.

These ones into exacting are meant on the way to be a speedy defense next to most important attacks, really. I possibly will perceive tuning the cost down a bit, however I have a number of additional changes within the pipe in support of 0.521 that possibly will construct that less of an issue; we'll perceive. This class of shield is the speedy defense type; however there will be a number of scrolls that are additional of a blanket through X amount of hits that are able to be in use over no matter what time interval.

I want to see shields removed global cooldown spell. Against bosses you are using all their offensive spells as often as I am able to, almost for all time hit the global cooldown at what time I want to shield, and the shells are often in addition fast for me to be able to protect myself earlier than reaching success.

I suppose it possibly will be considered an element of skill, within melee games that fail to block at the same time as attacking well. As for the shields absorb attack, I'm not sure it's a good idea, as long as the enemies have only one type of attack. I had just said the tedium as you have to change your shield spell to match every kind of enemy you come across. Ikaruga fire has for all time had enemy’s together types of attacks as a result no issue which way you had always protected to perceive a lot of bullets still hurt you.

How regarding directional shields that simply block within the direction or the section of your hitbox that you intend at? Zelda 2's combat was depending on the shield covering simply a fraction of your body and you had to budge it approximately to account used for different attacks.

However, the blocking at the same time as attacking is not the same as the blocking of a second after the attack. The cooldown feel too long at times, especially in hectic battles. You need something more like a cooldown of 0.1 seconds for you cannot keep shooting the shields and attacks at the same time (even though mana drain actually takes be concerned of that by itself). Not to talk about the skills to budge in a separate cooldown commencing the attacks, too! Double jump on Skele-heads becomes a problem when spam attacks at the same time.

Allow shields to restore a certain amount of mana when used against the appropriate item. For example, using a water shield against an enemy by throwing the pulse of the tides in your mana regenerate it at what time it hits. Balance on whether you want this to restore only a fraction of the cost of the screen, or all, or more than the cost of the shields (probably not one). This could also restore the health or give some kind of short-term, increasing spell power or something else, if not restore mana float your boat.