Thread: Is Motion blur missing in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

Is Motion blur missing in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

we are aware of that this particular game series is supposed to provide the best game series. Also the graphics of this particular game is supposed to be quite great. The object which is based on the motion blurr is used in the Uncharted 2 was the best I have ever seen. Same thing is also introduce in this particular game. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is Motion blur missing in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception?

You are right the motion blurr is not missing in the game. so you should not worry about the same.

No you are wrong. Motion blurr is missing and I have not noticed the same into the game. I have played the game and there was nothing like motion blurr. There is something subtle effect we are talking about over here in this particular thread. It supposed to be quite clear to see.

I think I am going to play this particular game and then only I am going to put my finale comment in this particular thread. I am sure about the thing that there will not be lack of blurr in the game. however if you have played the above mentioned game and you have managed to find out the truth regarding this particular thing and I request you that you should put the comment over here. So that me as well as all the users who are having the query on this particular matter will be resolved by you.

Well I don’t care what people are talking or thinking on this particular matter. I have gone through the lots of videos and there were lacking of the motion blurr in the game. there is no issue what people are saying. I will confirm the thing when I will see the thing while playing the game actually. If there will not be anything like motion blurr in the game then I am quite disappointed regarding above mentioned thing since the most interesting part of this particular game is supposed to be missing from now. I think all the people who are looking for the above mentioned thing should asked the developer and tell them that they should provide the same in the upcoming DLC so that we can enjoy the game.