Thread: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is freezing before the game begins

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is freezing before the game begins

We know that this particular game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception has been released for PS3. Hence I have purchased and installed the same on the gaming console of mine. This particular game is seems to be freezing on the computer of mine. I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or something wrong with the device of mine. Can you help me out to troubleshoot this particular problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is freezing before the game begins

Looking at the problem of yours I wanted to tell you following two things which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You should simply press Circle.
    2. If it is not working for you than I recommend that you should simply change the dynamic theme.

In the last week I have downloaded Halloween theme and the Subway Beta stopped suddenly. Once you have done the same you should Turned off the theme and after that everything started to working again.

The very first thing which I would like to tell you that you should look for the loose cables on the gaming console of yours. So there could be loose cable on the hard drive of the PS3. Hence if you have found any loose cable on the system of yours than I recommend that you should simply connect the loose cable tightly and see whether it is working or not. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

Many times I have seen that the freezing of the device might occur due to overheating of the device of yours. Now the question is how to fix the same? There will be large fan which is located at the bottom of console and it should be in the working condition. Also the gaming console of yours should be placed at the well ventilated place. The gaming console of the yours should be cleaned and it should not be covered by anything. You have to store the gaming console of yours should be placed at the room temperature. There should not be extreme heat or sunlight because it might damage the device of yours.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should simply reset the device of yours.

• You should simply press as well as hold the power button for the 10 seconds and the power light will turn to red and after that you should release the button.
    • Once the PS3 is reset you should power on the unit and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

I recommend that you should remove the hard drive from the gaming console and put into the same again.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the game file which you have installed on the computer. You should simply reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours and see whether it is working or not.

We are aware of the thing that is this particular game is recently released and I am sure that there could be bug issue with the game. what I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should download and install the same so that you will be able to play the game on the gaming console of yours.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with gaming console of yours. What I wanted to tell you that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You should take care of the thing that is the gaming console of yours should not have any physical damage.