Thread: How to deal with desert burrowers in A Valley without Wind

How to deal with desert burrowers in A Valley without Wind

Hello guys I am new for this game I don’t know lot more about this game. So please clear my some doubt. Actually I don’t know How to deal with desert burrowers in A Valley without Wind? I try to go in many ways but still I did not get any solution for this. I've been with aimed spells similar to ball lightning; however they're luxurious in favor of the droves of the belongings you acquire. Please shade some light on this. I am waiting for your replies. I am sure that you guys will clear my doubts. All replies are grateful.

Re: How to deal with desert burrowers in A Valley without Wind

I attempt to jump in excess of them when possible. Not too difficult if only one or two on the screen. Sparks is the most excellent way I have seen to deal with them, but a well directed ball of fire can be effective. TAB-targeting is your friend in that case. It is at what time there are multitudes of them in a boss room that things get hairy. In this case, ice spells like the Cross and I have come across.

If it's just a jump across the region is fine, in a single bound and double tap to hit the spell of the new speed can arc more than a few, can get on a platform or something, if you are really concerned about the damage that before hitting the speed dash.

I more often than not kill the rock throwing or a meteorite, since both tend to move along the ground a little, enough damage to kill in 1-2 shots. I use the pulse of the tides in the chief rooms where there possibly will be a lot of them, but it is so slow that not really be useful. Rabies forest floor glides very well and is cheap. In addition, throwing wood pallets to stay out of the land is of great help.