Thread: magic in A Valley without Wind

magic in A Valley without Wind

Magic is one of the center emphasizes of this event and the most unbelievably enthralling for me. That’s why I started this topic because I would like to see view of you guys. So feel unlimited post your considerations about whatever thing magic associated in this game, for example, but not constrained to: stats, illustrations and mechanics of spells, equalize issues, suggestions/speculation about future spells or upcoming a few late systems -spell shaping with peaks and captivates. In light of the fact that I don't play now in view of makeshift absence in mixture of toys to mess around with and cannot state much about current state of spells, I'll compose about things that I'd such as to see in the game.

Re: magic in A Valley without Wind

Close up spells. I would like to perceive a lot of spells through adopted mechanics from fighting games, such as very short break to allow the movement to launch a second spell not including taking damage, bang down or stun regular, throw away or into the air , counter-attack to avoid the melee hit and attack again if you cast the right time. Maybe even with the group counter of additional damage if you can land more than a spell on the same enemy in quick succession and some spells that can be launched only after another.

Spell shaping. We hope they see as a part of this logical system combining a variety of items in the same way it was in the magical and Dawn of Magic (I think that's the name of the game abroad). As a simple example: lunch spell infuse rock with fire will result in the rock on fire, which explodes on impact, which gives the ice will result in frozen rock or a ball of ice, which is broken into fragments to damage in the impact.

Hello as per my knowledge there are some magic I perceive like appropriate air-dash, which moves you straight level. Possibly will be an improve toward RTL, permit to jump level into air. Bouncing force fields through a variety of tilt degrees. And even I like slowing cloud, this budge through wind if casted exterior and have an effect on player. This is what I observe and I really like this game. I am sure even you guys are enjoying this game.

Slip Spray, which will not let anyone leave until you pass through the area covered in the end. Sticky Dew, allowing clinging to surfaces covered in it. A kind of magic levitation ball, driving to anyone through them. Low and high gravity wells or the reverse gravity.

I would, for example, be able to see the amount of magic potions have a look at them in the action bar, instead of having to open your inventory to see, but on the other hand, keeps the action bar uses valuable space for spells and hotkeys.

I like to observe your spell loadout alienated from the action bar. The action bar now fills a lot of paperwork and possibly will in fact be too a lot of. I was thinking it must be a spell that throws confetti in the air and nothing else.