Thread: A Valley Without Wind beta 0.520: ’Shields Up released’

A Valley Without Wind beta 0.520: ’Shields Up released’

I have installed A Valley Without Wind on the computer of mine. I was browsing on the internet and I have come to know about that there was releasing of Shields Up!. So let me know whether you are aware of about the above mentioned thing. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: A Valley Without Wind beta 0.520: ’Shields Up released’

First of all I wanted to tell you that you should simply that the boss stats have been remove from the game. it is quite important but it is not exciting at all as much we are expecting regarding this particular game. also there is some changes in the amount of the health which you are supposed to get on the action or the difficulty which you are supposed to choose which will aids in the making of the difficulties feel more different than that of the before.

You will have the four new shield spells which you will be able to cast in the game. currently it is same as that of the visual effect. However it is tied with the elements of the fire, water and earth. Apart from the six elements four elements are already used by the game itself. I am expecting that the rest of the two elements are released by the shield in the game. if I am not wrong there will be including of the elemental damage and elemental resistance. there will be same thing but there will be different kind of the elements in the game and I think will make lots of sense in the game.

Also I am expecting that the will be some element-less shield which are supposed to scroll which will let you the longer term and shield on yourself. It is having the specific amount of the damage and it can be absorb before it supposed to disappearing.

You are going to have the Warp To Origin Settlement button into the escape menu while you are on the world map. It will allow you to back into the 0,0 position regardless of the position of yours in the world map. It will be possible to get trapped on the other side of the vortexes which it supposed to pop up. So it will provide a mean to get back into the correct side of the things without having the suicide of the characters.
    The way in which the world map is created and explored into 100% redone. It seems to be quite faster and it will provide more interesting results and it will give you more difficulty curve particularly at the starting of the game. each and every time you are supposed to go for the civ level goes up into the game. there are lots of changes done in the game and I am hoping that those changes will be quite exciting to play the game.

Well I am wondering that there are any plan to extending the particle system so that it can include the define and full opacity control. The ability to define the new particle/sprite emitters/effectors so that we don’t require to replace the existing spell effectors when the changes are going to take the effects in the game. the Opacity control will be more useful in the situation when there will be more realistic smoke while playing this particular game. there will be control the stretch of the particles simply by extending the variables one with the scale parameters. That is the way jets can be simulated in the better manner in the game.

In this particular matter I wanted to tell you that you will have an ability to define the actual on death effect per spell in the game. so the spell hitting wall or sizzling out will have the different effects in the game. but still I am wondering that how creating of the new spell effects and addition of the new sprites will work with ctrl+f4 feature.

I have asked the developer of the game and I have come to know about that there is no near team plan which will extend the particle stuff. We are aware of the thing that there is opacity control which is already into the form of the fade in the game. it supposed to support for the fading into the form a value at the specific speed and there will be fading back out at the certain value at the different speed. However I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide the particle effect definition and it will give the no perframe="1" definition rather than that of the ondeath="1. Number of spells and fireball and energy pulse will use the same.

After playing the game for couple of hours I have found that there will be great fun while playing this particular game. ice bats can be rampaging monsters which you are supposed to deal with elsewhere. I am wondering that they will make the indoors monsters or you can say the underground monsters in some of the other scenarios which is not suitable.

The shields in the game are supposed to be an active block in the game such as raising is the shield into the lots of zelda games. It supposed to be a timing thing in the game. I think there will be some other kind of the mechanics which is coming up but there will be other drawbacks. Into the heat of the battle and should have the specific shield as one of the of yours primary two or three bindings. Hence it should be able to intersperse popping shields up as well as the firing of the attacks in the game. we are not supposed to expect dexterous and hence there should be other option in the game.

In this particular game you will be able to add the second binding for the 3 keyboard keys of yours. Hence it could be something like Ctrl and 3. In this manner you will be able to get convenient. Also you will be able to hit the literal number keys and each of the keybinding will go to the couple of keyboard bindings.