Thread: Download Driver San Francisco save Game for Pc

Download Driver San Francisco save Game for Pc

Hello guys I am totally new for this game and I completed with the chapter 4 but now I stuck at one point and now I have to start it again. But if you guys are having any save file of this game then please share it with me. So I can play this game further. I try to find about this on internet but I did not find any information about it. So please if you guys are having any information then please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will help me to solve this issue.

Re: Download Driver San Francisco save Game for Pc

Hello I almost completed with this game so I can give you my save file. Just go with this file and see if its help you to continue with this game. In following zip file there is one file you have to copy it in your save game folder of game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for this file. I hope this will help me. as per your suggestion I unlock this zip file and I am getting one dat extension file and as you are saying I have to save this file in a save game folder of this game so where I can get this folder In my system. I am totally noob for this game. So I don’t know where to find this folder. So please share your ideas with me. I am sure you will help me thank you once again. I am waiting for your reply.

If you have win 7 it`s in C:\Users\Nenad\Documents\Ubisoft\Driver San Francisco ... I don`t try on win xp so i don`t know where it is

Actually it’s depending on where is your game install in your system. If you installed this game with the default path then you will get this folder under my document folder of your PC. Once you get the my document folder then from there you will get the ubisoft folder inside it and in ubisoft folder you will get the Driver San Francisco game folder go into that folder and from there you will get the savegames folder open that folder and copy this dat file in this folder. And start your game again. I am sure this will help you best of luck.
    My Documents\Ubisoft\Driver San Francisco\Savegames

an error skidrow.dll is shown when i start da games..can anyone know about the solution

Quote Originally Posted by hsinghgill View Post
    an error skidrow.dll is shown when i start da games..can anyone know about the solution
    It seems that you have downloaded and installed an illegal version of the game and hence discussion on same cannot be made, as it is againt the rules of the forum. I suggest you to get a legal version of the copy of the game which wont give you any trouble at all.