Thread: What are the benefits to the tier X level gem veins in A valley without Wind?

What are the benefits to the tier X level gem veins in A valley without Wind?

well I would like to discuss something interesting with the users of this particular forum regarding this particular game A valley without Wind. Right know it is quite effective to go for the gem veins in caves with the level which is lowest for the given tier. Hence when you are at the level 10, 20, 30. The guarding bosses power scales fully with the level but the reward goes for the every 10 levels. Can you tell me how can I rectify the same?

Re: What are the benefits to the tier X level gem veins in A valley without Wind?

One thing which I wanted to tell you that you are supposed to be rewarded better for beating the higher tier bosses themselves. If you are supposed to go into the high level region to get the same gem you could have the gotten at the lower tier. You are supposed to wind up leveling as well as simply getting the gems and killing the couple of birds with one stone. In the another hand you are not with the bosses or just want the gem fast and you have quick way of the getting them quite more on the easy with the lower level of the regions in the range of the 10 levels. It seems to be working quite well for me and I am not having the much playtime with the new system.

Re: What are the benefits to the tier X level gem veins in A valley without Wind?

Well I agree with the thing which you have stated over here and correct tier games are simply keeping yourself competitive and I don’t think so it did not seems to be quite harder to get into the game.

The only reason is to get the gems in the game. I am not having any reason to get my self into caves there are not exactly kind of the tier level in the game. I really don’t like fighting shadow bats so I prefer to go for the other bosses when they will do the job in the game. I think all the things will get changed with respect to the time. Well according to me the shadow bats will not be the only underground boss type or it could be the remotely close. There could be the other treasures down there to be find with the time.

At the level 10 region will give you a 50% chance of getting a tire of the 2 gem and 50% chance of the getting a tier of 1 gem. It is quite important to have the dead cert level for the each gem tier. There are incentives in the both the ways. You have to go higher and you will definitely either get you are after or you might be shot at something even better. You should go lower and it will be quite easier to get tier to get below yourself instead into the game.

It will take the progression so hard if you are supposed to holding back with this particular stuff for the another 5 level. I have inclined myself to start getting with the higher tier stuff and it is quite early but I am wondering that it is working quite well. I wanted to tell you that the tier of the object is simply based on the chunk level. Hence whatever you are doing is the randomizing how it is supposed to looking like at the chunk level.
    If you are supposed to find out the gems then you should simply move to the caves. Room which is having the game is supposed to be appear as a yellow in dungeon map. They are supposed to be after the boss room and it seems to be appeared as a orange on dungeon map.

I wanted to tell you that I am enjoying the new blurred gem tier rarity stuff of this particular game. I have found myself drawn to the region in the 8 to 10 and 18 to 20. Ranges are quite exclusive when you are supposed to looking for the new gems. I used to stumble between 21 to 22 or simply go for 16 or 17 and head down a few level in the caves. It seems to be most sensible course to stick at the three level range.