Thread: In what manner world file of A valley without Wind is working?

In what manner world file of A valley without Wind is working?

I am having query regarding the working of the world file of this particular game A valley without Wind. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: In what manner world file of A valley without Wind is working?

If you are missing the door one and you will require to have the region folder. It supposed to be the regions.dat file as well as world.dat file. You will be able to find out the region number by simply hitting the F3 which is near of the Pop up and it will let you know about the region number. So try the same and let me know whether it is useful to get the requirement of yours.

World.dat file is containing the central information index about the world itself.
    Regions.dat is containing the central information index about the region in that particular world.
    Region folders each with the various other files in them for the region details and chunk details and so on.
    If you wanted to play the game at the world then I wanted to tell you that world.dat and regions.dat file. It will give the world map however it will not give the actual contents of the any of the region into the game. we are aware of the thing that is most of the bugs can occur in the region hence you will require to have the region folder corresponding to that particular region.

I think there will be lots of trouble while making the 'save only this region' command for the bug reporting purposes. You have to spit out the special save with the files which you are needed. I recommend that you should press F8 or the keys which is bounded with it. Now upload the same and saving the file will be quite faster.

Well I wanted to tell you that the world file is supposed to fragment quite heavily. Whenever you do the defragmentation on the disk significant chunk of fragmented files which are coming from the directory. I have also noticed that the most of the files are having the 2 parts. It means that the first one will be the written first and then it will be the extended at the some point later which is supposed to be fragmented.

I agree with you that this particular file is supposed to be grow as it is happening into growing of the AI war file. When you have entered the chunk and whatever entities are included into the game. as you are playing more and monster spawns and loot drops and you put the same on the platforms. It will not grow enormously but it will grow in little bit amount. AI War savegames are supposed to grow more vastly than that of the any of the other games.
    As far as the region files are concerned it might grow as AI war like files. Each time you are supposed to grow into the new building or a new kind of the cavern system. Large bits of the new data will get added and so on.

I am wondering that it will be quite good if it is separated by the region and zipped it and logged on the Mantis. It should create a new report and it will prompt for the subject and description and once you have done the same you have to upload the file and it will solve the issue of yours. Also it you can write an AI into the game to scan all the reports which you have created in the game. it will recognize the area of the problems and also implement the fix. Once you have completed you should try to play the game and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

If you are having any doubt and if you are wondering that the all the above mentioned issue is happening because of the bug issue then I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and I am hoping that they will help you out to get the requirement of yours.